Part 20:"Bust down thotiana"

"Lizzy get in this Tik Tok!" Clayton yells at me from across the Sonic parking lot.

If your from a small town you will understand the struggle of having nothing to do so that's when the whole high school decides to go to Sonic.

"No!" Noah yells back at him.

"OKAY!" I yell back as I hop out of Noah's truck and run towards the benches at the front.

"Yeah bitch she likes me more than you!" Clayton yells to Noah as he sticks his tongue out.

"I'm gonna burn your hair off." Noah grumbles towards Clayton.

Thirty minutes later Clayton was in the middle of the famous 'Roll Eyes' thing on Tik Tok when Noah came up behind him and smashed an ice cream cone on his head.

"HA BITCH HAVE FUN WASHING THAT OUT." Noah yells as he slings me over his shoulder and runs towards his truck.

I hop in the passenger seat as Noah buckled himself in and drives up towards the front.

He rolls down his window and leans out of it.

"Y'all wanna tp Maplevilles football field?" He asks with an evil smirk.

"HELL YES" the whole  football team yells.

Maplesville is the team we are playing tomorrow night, that happens to be homecoming.

"MEET YALL THERE."

"Alright babydoll we gotta go to Walmart to get toilet paper.... lots of it."

"Noah this is gonna make war between y'all you know that right?"

Noah looks at me and raises his eyebrows with a smirk on his lips.

"Babydoll, Maplesville is our rival this is worse than West Field, since we share the same county as Maplesville whenever we play each other it's like a blood bath... but without the blood. Anyways it's always been like this it started in the fifties when two brothers went to separate high schools. Those two schools happened to be Trenton High and Maplesville. The brothers were very very very competitive when it came to football so they each talked crap about each other's schools and soon those schools were rivals. Those two brothers happened to be my great grandpa and great uncle. I guess you could say the legacy went on because my annoying ass cocky cousin goes to Maplesville and he is one trash talkin' son of a bitch."

"Sooo your saying this game is going to be worse than West Field?"

"Absolutely babydoll."

Oh sweet cheese.

"Race you into Walmart!" I yell at Noah as I slam the door.

I kinda cheated because he was in the middle of putting chapstick on...

I take a buggy and hop on it and let it carry me down the gravel hill/ slant ,I had no choice since I heard Noah's boots chasing after me.

"AWW MAN, BABYDOLL THATS CHEATIN'." Noah yells from behind me.

I stop when I get to the entrance and bust out laughing from his distraught face.

He has his arms crossed over his chest and his bottom lip is poked out.

"Come on you big baby they are about to close."