Part 15: Mmhm he thinks hes slick

I just walked into school and the first thing I was greeted with was a door slamming in my face.

Well that's a good wake up call.

"Hell if this ain't déjà vu."

Noah and his tall self leans down and wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up into the air.

I clasp my hands around his neck so I won't fall which I doubt will happen since his arms are secured tightly around my waist.

"Noah put me down people are staring." I whisper into his ear and then hide my face in his neck.

Noah walks over to a nearby bench and places me on it so I'm somewhat near his height now.

"Your kinda hot though." Noah winks at me then slaps my bottom which earns him a glare.

"Did you just change the words to 'She's Kinda Hot'?" I question with a growing smirk on my face.

Me and Clay got him addicted to 5sos.

"Yep and don't question it either babydoll."

I hop down from the bench and make my way into the school with Noah trailing behind me.

"You know I always thought that no one could come between you and your Luke Combs music but look at what I did." Noah slings his arm over my shoulder and looks down at me with a serious face.

"Nothing will ever stop me from listening to Luke Combs not even Calum Hood."

I give Noah's chest a pat then turn away from him so I can open my locker.

"What color is your homecoming dress? Mama wants me to figure out so I can get some kind of matching flower."

Oh crap I need to go dress shopping this afternoon.

"I will let you know tonight."

I throw my book into my backpack then I wrap my arms around Noah's body since it's very cold this morning.

"Baby girl your shivering."

"I know, it's really cold."

Noah takes off his sweatshirt and then places it over my head. Then he pulls my hair out of it and starts braiding it.

"Do you have one of those hair bands, I left your scrunchies in my truck."

I take the black ponytail from my wrist and hand it to Noah.

He then spins me around and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"You look beautiful my dearest beautiful girlfriend who I love so very much."

"And you look very beautiful to mr sweetheart."

Noah's cheeks get all red which makes butterflies swarm in my stomach.

I place Noah's hand in mine and start walking towards first period.

As I place my bag on my desk and get all situated Noah places both his hands on my desk and moves it right beside his.

"Noah James Miller you are gonna get us in trouble." I look over to Mr Sanders and find him glaring at Noah.

"That old bitch can suck Clayton's ass."

I clamp my hand over Noah's mouth so he can't say anything else but right as those words left Noah's mouth Clayton's head shot up from his nap and his eyes darted directly to Noah.

Clayton then starts gagging and it looks like he's about to have a seizure.

"THAT BITCHES MOUTH AINT GETTIN' NOWHERE NEAR MY FINE ASS."