Part 12: I guess im a grasshopper now

Cuddling up to the warm source, I breathe in its cotton like scent and place my left leg over it.

I was about to fall back asleep until my mother's voice woke me up.

"Sweetheart it's time to get up for school, also there is bacon and sausage down stairs."

Wait one minute....

But....the street race..... and Noah kissing me.

Oh my God I'm gonna be sick.

Quickly getting up out of my bed I run to the toilet and plop down on the cold tile floor and let out all of last nights pizza.

I think I have the stomach bug.

Not only that, but I can't believe I dreamed about having the nasties with Noah.

Oh my gosh, I have turned into one of those little devil children.

Jesus please forgive me.

I was halfway down the stairs when I felt the awful stinging liquid rise up.

Oh sweet heaven above.

I quickly ran down the rest of the stairs to try to make the toilet; but that did not happen.

I puke all over moms new sweater.

Looking at the puke made me more nauseous so I dragged my body to the hall bathroom and let out another round of pizza and acid chunks.

Not only do I feel bad about puking on my moms shirt but I also feel guilty because I dreamed such a realistic but dirty dream about Noah.

I mean yes I do want to experience that, in the future with him. But I'm not ready right now.

Thinking about everything made me puke again which led to crying and becoming light headed.

"Lizzie,are you okay?" Seth asked with a sincere look.

Shaking my head because I didn't trust myself to actually open my mouth. I went to stand up but instantly fell back down due to going light headed.

"Lizzie I'm gonna take you back upstairs,okay."

Simply shaking my head I couldn't really hear because of the buzzing in the back of my ears.

Seth then picked me up and started to walk up the stairs until dad came running out of the kitchen with wide eyes.

"Shitttttt Elizabeth you look like you just saw a ghost; Seth you go get ready for school I got her."

Dad takes me from Seth's arms and proceeds the journey to my room until I feel the puke coming up again.

"Dad!! Bathroom" I managed to get out before I start choking on my own puke.

He then runs into Clays bathroom and places me in front of the toilet, I then let out everything that I can but my body decides to betray me and the last thing I saw was my dad mouthing 'FUCK'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes I was met with a throbbing pain in my stomach.

"Uhhhh" pulling my fluffy blanket closer to me I snuggled up to my pillow.

I was close to falling back into my sleep until I heard a little bark come from my door.

Wrapping my blanket around me, I waddled over to my door and opened it. There stood Noah holding Hazel, along with his hoodie and a case of Gatorades.

"Noah your gonna get sick go home please."

I didn't really want him to go home, I really wanted to snuggle and fall asleep on his really nice body.