Part 44: Simp

Noah's POV:  frick yeah boiiii

"Damn look at her ." Bo says as he eyeballs the love of his life.  She doesn't know that she's the love of his life, he's too chicken to tell her.

"Bro just go talk to her." I say as I take my hat off and run my fingers through my soaking wet hair.

We just got out of a long practice and I'm in desperate need of a shower. "Where's lil mama?" Bo asks as I pull my phone out of my gym shorts.

"I'm about to figure that out myself." I unlock my phone and go to my contacts, once I find Babydoll's number I press call and bring the phone to my ear.

It rings a total of three times then I finally hear someone . "Hey hoe." Well I was not expecting that.

"Clayton?" I ask expecting that to be the only one who has her phone. "Nope, try again bitch."

"Okay who the fuck are you and why the hell do you have my girlfriends phone." I've stopped walking and am now deciding who's ass I'm about to beat.

"It's Preston you idiot, lord you need anger management classes." Do not.

"Where's babydoll?"  I want my woman.

"Well right now she is making her amazing brownies to take over to her granddads. Papa Smith called about an hour ago saying we were all having a family get together."

"Okay, now for the love of Jesus and all things holy, let me talk to the love of my life." I'm getting really impatient with him. I haven't felt- well that's a lie, I felt her all last night and damn well believe I enjoyed it.

"Hello?" God I love her voice.

"Hey baby, I just got out of workouts. I'm gonna go to my dorm and shower then I will be on my way to get you, is that okay?"

"Simp," I hear Bo say. Without him noticing I slip my Nike off my very and I mean very sweaty foot and launch it at his head.

"OW YOU HOE! That hurt !" He's dramatic.

"What was that Noah?" Elizabeth and her cute self asks.

"Oh nothing, Bo just got stung by a wasp that's all." Shit I suck at lying.

"Oh sweet lord! Is he okay? Last time I got stung by a wasp I cried for three hours straight! Those things hurt."

More like five hours, I held her so tight that night. She looked pitiful.

"He's fine, anyways do you wanna ride with me?" I ask as I enter the access card to the football dorms.

"Yes of course, I'll be ready in about twenty minutes."

That's a lie, she always says that but it usually takes her about an extra ten because she can never remember if she turned the stove off, or if the thermostat is set to sixty nine.

"Yes ma'am, I'll see you then love you."

"I love you too." She hangs up right as I open the door to my dorm with a sulking Bo right behind me.

"You better be glad I didn't leave your shoe on the sidewalk for some girl to steal and sale on eBay."

Bo puts my shoe on the counter then goes over to the fridge  takes out a water and pours the whole thing over himself.

"You know kids in Africa are dying of dehydration right?" I throw him and towel and walk back to my room with a laugh.

Once I'm in my room, I strip my clothes and get into my shower. I wash my hair as well my body then hop out and wrap a towel around my waist.