Part 31: Give Me Some Sugar

Unedited:::

"Are you ready?" I say to Noah as I straighten his navy blue tie that he insisted on wearing with his black sports coat.

"Yep!" He says with a grin that reminds me of a five year old.

Today is signing day and I think I'm more nervous than Noah.

He's all happy and grinning while me and dad are shaking.

"You are officially gonna be an Auburn Tiger, wow never thought this day would come. Always thought you were gonna be a dog." I give Noah's chest a pat then turn back around and start pacing.

"Ain't no way was I gonna be a dog, my brother ruined that for me and the fans are rude. I would go out in public and every bulldog fan would be so nice, even pay for my meals but once I committed to Auburn they started talking shit and being so rude. So I was all like no huntyyy, you fake."

"I'm just ready to get to Auburn and stay there, I miss home." Noah comes up behind me and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I know you miss home and it makes me sad to see you sad because you can't be there."

I let out a sigh and lean back into Noah.

"I love you poop head," Noah laughs and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Babydoll, now lets go get me officially committed."
_______________________________

"Congratulations!" I run up to Noah and give him the biggest hug ever.

"You do it! Your a Auburn Tiger!"

"Thank you babydoll, I loveeeee you."

"We have to go eat now, Clayton has already left for the restaurant. He was complaining about how long you were taking."

"It's not my fault! I can't just push away ESPN saying 'I'm hungry can we cut the interview short?'." Noah says as he helps me into his truck.

I know he's getting a peek show because my dress is a little on the short side.

I stare at Noah for a little bit and just admire his beautiful self.

"Give me some sugar," I bend my body and plant my lips on his.

"I'm glad I met you" Noah tightens his hold around my torso and looks at me with a loving look.

"I'm glad I met you too Elizabeth."

I was about to kiss Noah again until Noah's phone went off.

He groans and gets it out of his pocket.

"Yes Clayton?"

"We are on the way- no I will not do that!"

Noah hangs up and hangs his head then lets out a chuckle.

"Sometimes I wonder how you and Clayton are related."

"Trust me, I question that a lot too."

Noah gets in the truck and soon we are on the way to our favourite restaurant, well half the town goes to eat here because it's literally the only 'nice' place to eat.

"What did Clayton want?"

Noah lets out a rugged laugh then turn to look at me.

"The man wanted me to go by urgent care and pick up his STD's result."

"The boys a man hoe, seriously think he's worse than Matt."

"Speaking of man hoe, were you one before we got together?" I ask Noah with hesitation clearly in my voice.