Part 47: Mini D1 Athlete

"So, how did your appointment go today?" Noah asks as he lays his head on my stomach.

I smile and snuggle into him. "It went great, he said the baby looked good and I go back in October. I made sure to schedule a day that you can make it."

Noah smiles and pulls me on top of him. I straddle him and lift my shirt over my head.

I have never been this horny.

I lift his shirt over his head and toss it to the side. Noah places his strong hands on my bare legs and kisses my neck.

I release a moan when he kisses the spot that sends shivers down my body. "You not wearing bras or pants these days is making me want you more." He mumbles into my neck.

"That's the point." I whisper in his ear. I go to take his boxers off but he stops me.

"Let me love you baby." He moves me up under him and slips my cotton underwear off. He then kisses my jaw, lips, neck, breast then stops at my stomach. Noah rubs his hand over it and kisses every last spot of it.

"Babydoll, I love you and will never ever leave you. You are my whole world and so is this baby." He kisses my lips and runs a hand down my body.  I hook my legs around his waist to try and give him a hint because I flippin dying over here.

He smirks and allows me to take his boxers off. "Only one hour this time because I have a game tomorrow and need sleep."

"Deal."
___________________

I wake up around eight the next morning to a missing Noah and wobbly legs. We didn't go to sleep until three am, he lied about only one hour.

I shower, eat breakfast, throw my sheets, pillowcases, and comforter into the washer then go into my closet to decide what to wear.

After about twenty minutes I decided on a white and light blue cropped two piece outfit with my brown platform sandals.  I leave that on my bed then go into my bathroom and blow dry my bipolar hair.

Once it's dry I straighten it and curl it to give it something extra.  Dancing Queen starts playing through my little bathroom speaker so I automatically start dancing.

I move my hips around and pretend I'm apart of the movie Mama Mia. "Having the time of your life!" I sing while applying my foundation to my tan skin thanks to the hot Alabama summer sun.

By the time my makeup is done I have gone through my whole 'oldies' playlist. I put on my outfit, slip on my shoes, then put on my Kendra Scott necklace and diamond earrings Noah gifted me with a month ago.

He's so sweet.

I stuff my fully charged phone into my clear purse along with my nausea medicine and other necessities.

I grab my keys from my bedside table then head out the door to my car. I drive through campus and park beside the dorms since I'm going to be meeting my family here.

They are doing their annual big tailgate.

I get out of my car, lock it, then start my walk through all of the drunk  guys. Noah hates these dudes.

Which I don't know why, he's kinda like that himself.  He would kill me if he figured out I said that...

My feet are already tired and I'm only passing the dorms. I wonder if I could get one of the tailgate boys to give me a ride on their golf cart?

Na. But I will admit those boys are cute for sophomores in high school.

After a ten minute trek through a booty ton of people I finally make it to the main part of campus where everyone sets up their stuff.