Part 25: Where's my bitch?

Unedited

"No! No! No!"

The ball has been intercepted and I am pissed the frickity frack off.

Now the other team has it and our defence does not look happy.

"Set hut!"

Our defence has already tackled half their offensive line now it's left to our defence to either intercept the ball or tackle their receiver.

What has me surprised is that Clayton is currently playing defence.

Their quarterback bullets the ball down the field and everyone's breath catches.

My eyes follow the ball and I about scream when I see their receiver about to catch it.

Out of nowhere Clayton jumps in front of the receiver and yanks the ball into his arms.

"Go! Go! Go!" I'm biting my nails as I watch Clayton charge down the field.

Right when he's at the 70 a huge line backer comes in front of him. My eyes get wider than saucers when I see him hurdle the huge boy.

Soon he runs right in the inzone and throws the ball down.

"TOUCHDOWN BEARS!" Our side of the stands go crazy. I look down to the field and see Noah run up to Clayton as they jump in the air and do a bro shake.

Dad calls the play and all the offensive line runs out on the field.

They all get in position and Noah calls out the play.

"Hut!"

The rest of the game goes on with our team scoring or either intercepting the other teams ball.

They were pissed.

One got flagged and benched because he face masked Noah then continued to push him.

Noah couldn't retaliate because he didn't wanna get kicked out the game.

I hear the buzzer ring and everyone cheers.

I look up to the score board and squeal.

75 Bears - 27 Home

Since it's not our field we kinda can't storm it so I walk over to the fence and wait for Noah to get out of the locker room.

"Beth!" I look to my right and see Pawpaw Walker walking towards me.

I squeal and run into his arms.

He laughs and pats my head.

"Oh I've missed your bear hugs!"He kisses the top of my head and swings me around like I weigh nothing.

"Do you think they did good?" I ask referring to the game.

"Hell yeah they did great. That hurdle that Clayton did had me choking on my hot coco, then I actually choked when Noah made that pass. Lord even the other teams Coach dropped the play book, that boy is going places."

"He sure is"

I look down to my phone and go onto Snapchat.

Noah has just sent me one so I immediately open it.

He's looking at the camera with a smile and happy eyes. 'Where ya at babydoll? I want my sugar;)'

I laugh and shut my phone off.

"Pawpaw I'm gonna go get Noah, love you." I give him one last hug before running off.

I go outside the visitor locker room and see Noah looking around while squinting his eyes.