Part 5: Thats turning me on

Looking at my phone, after my little nap on Noah.

I decided it was best for me and Clay to start heading home since it was around 12.

After gently moving myself out of Noah's grip trying my best to not wake him.

I made my way over to Clayton in the hopes of waking him, he's always been a heavy sleeper.

"Hey Clay" I said gently nudging his shoulder

"Clayton" I whispered a little bit louder in his ear.

After shaking him a few more times I knew what I had to do next would make him mad,but oh well.

Okay,1,2,3 SMACK RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD.

Now with that he popped up just fine.

"Lizzy What the hell was that for?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Are you coming home? If not I need your keys to your truck."

"Here, also tell mom and dad that I will be home at 10 and to make blueberry pancakes." he says as he throws the blanket back over his head.

When I finally got home I quietly opened the front door and was about to sneak up the stairs until all the lights turned on.

Oh shiznit

"BUSTED" Alex and Seth say at the same time.

"Alright guys what do you want?"

" Buy us condoms " Seth says with a serious look.

"WHAT IM NOT DOING THAT ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"Well we wouldn't mind telling mom and dad that you were out until 12 am with the quarter back of the football team." Alex says while giving me a challenging look.

"Uhhhh fine follow me."

I lead them to Clayton's closet because I know he keeps a whole stash in there.

"Knock your selves out, can I go to bed now?"

"Yup" Seth says popping the p.

After I changed into a long T-shirt and hopped into bed, I texted Noah.

Hey, thank you buying me food today, and letting me have the aux chord even though you hate my music :).....ps you are a really good pillow... also what you did today was really sweet... Gn mr sweetheart;)

After pressing send I finally put my phone down and decided to get some sleep, even though I really missed the warmth of Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to the annoying sound of my phones ring tone was not a good way to start my morning off.

"Hello" I say in a groggy morning voice.

"HELLO SUNSHINE TIME TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES."

"What do you want Clayton?"

"Tell mom and dad that I'm bringing Matt, Noah and Bryce over for breakfast and then we are going to the river to inner tube."

"Why can't you do this?"

"Duhhh because they like you better, now get your lazy ass downstairs and get to cookin my blueberry pancakes, BYE NOW, I WILL BE HOME IN TWENTY MINUTES."

After climbing out of my bed and making my way downstairs ,I found mom and dad in the kitchen dancing to 'My Girl' by the temptations.

Awww I hope my future is like that.