Part 29: Rockin Robin!

Unedited:::::

"Rockin' Robin!" Dad sings as he dances around the kitchen with mom held tightly in his arms.

Moms grinning like a loon as dad twirls her around and around.

I decide to let them have their moment so I climb the stairs and jump on the bonus rooms big couch and get started on all the work that I will be missing tomorrow.

It's Thursday which means that we will have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning to make it to the air port so we make it to Dallas in time.

You see we don't have to be there until one but getting all of those boys out of their beds and to  the air port on time is going to be a hassle.

Dad has threatened them that mama Smith won't make her chocolate chip cookies if they aren't there on time. Not even a minute later the group chat was blown up with them promising to be there on time.

Once all my math homework is completed which was the main thing I had to do, I throw my books in my book bag and let out a loud sigh.

I hate math.... I need McDonalds....

Yep, McDonald's it is.

I run to my room and grab my keys and purse off my vanity, then I head down the stairs and see dad staring right at me.

"Noah's?"

"Nope"

"McDonald's?"

"Yep!"

"Hold on! Be right back." Dad runs out of the kitchen but soon comes back with something in his hand.

Oh my god.

"Okay if anyone comes near you I want you to use this, I don't care if they file a lawsuit I will sue their ass right back."

Dad hands me freaking nunchucks with the most serious look ever.

Moms just leaning against the counter with a hand over her face.

"Will is that necessary?"

"Yes darlin' it is most indeed necessary, are daughter will not be getting man- or woman handled." Dad puts the nunchucks in my purse then gives me a hug.

"Now, be a good daughter and get me a McFlurry. Charlotte you want anything?" Dad asks mom as he plops at twenty in my hand.

"No thank you, Elizabeth drive safe! Love you." Mom yells as I walk out the door.

"Love you too!"

I hop into my car and head out of the dirt path driveway.

You see the thing about my neighborhood is that it's not really a 'neighborhood'. I live on a long street where there is about three houses.

So it's basically like a big plantation with three farm houses separated far away from each other. If that even makes since....

Fifteen minutes later I make it into town and that's when my phone interrupts my singing.

Papa bear- lock your doors

Me- I did

Papa bear- are you sure you don't just wanna make a pit stop at Noah's and make him go with you?

Me- Noah's asleep

Papa bear- not for long, I'll call him.

Me- not necessary, remember I have nunchucks.