Part 9: Scarlett Rose Smith

Noah's POV

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA,AND FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS LIKE THE WAY IT FELT TO FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOU AND THE MEMORIES I NEVER CAN ESCAPE."

We were currently on our way back to Georgia and I, being the nice loving boyfriend I am, let my very beautiful girlfriend have the aux chord.

She's trying to get me in my feels.

"NOAH YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS SONG!!SING." She said with a cute little smirk.

I can't say no to her, so why not.

"ITS LIKE WE NEVER HAPPENED WAS IT JUST A LIE, IF WHAT WE HAD WAS REAL HOW COULD YOU BE FINE!!CAUSE IM NOT FINE AT ALL!"

Okay maybe I used to have an obsession with sappy love songs...

"I knew you would love that song." Elizabeth says with a 'I told you so' look in her eyes.

"So how do you think your parents will react to little miss Hazel?"I say while petting the little rascal who was currently standing on my lap while looking out the window.

"Well when I FaceTimed them last night and showed them her they thought she was cute and then dad went on to say 'if I step in her shit I'm making you clean it off with Clayton's tooth brush.'"

Oh dear lord I feel bad for Clayton's tooth brush.

"I gotta go to practice when we get back, we playin' West Field tomorrow night, their QB is a piece of shit but he's got skill."

I absolutely hate the bastard.

Elizabeth's eyes light up when I say that.

3..2..1 I silently say in my head.

"OHHH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!" She says while showing me a picture of the dick head on Instagram.

Michael Creedence... Fucking prick

He looked like a clone copy of that clown Tate Martell, I don't think anyone besides his teammates liked him.

"Babe, why are you following him?"

I'm not mad about her following him, I just don't like the idea of him following her.

I think the fuck not.

Trick ass bitch.

"Oh, well he followed me first, I think he saw all of the pictures of me and my brothers, I don't know he likes a lot of my photos though."

I played that fucker three years ago, back then I was tiny and to say the least his team stomped our asses.

That will not be the case this year.

"Babe are you okay?" Elizabeth asks while putting her cute little hands on top of mine.

No I'm not okay, because I don't  like that shit face is following my very beautiful girlfriend.

If he tries anything tomorrow I will beat him to a pulp.

"Babydoll can I see your phone real quick?"

"Sure thing" she says as she hands it to me.

Taking the phone from her I went to unfollow the fucker before I had an idea pop into my head.

"Hey babydoll has he ever tried to text you or get in touch with you?"

"Yeah he sent me a message on Instagram like a week ago, I didn't respond because it was kinda sexual."  She says while playing with her fingers.