Part 26: Do I see a group hug!

Unedited*

"Babydoll"

"No"

"Babydoll"

"Nooo"

"Yes"

"No"

I throw the covers back over my head and smile with a satisfied grin when I hear the door shut.

Back to dream land!

Just as I was about to doze off again a cold shock runs through my body so I let out a scream.

I throw the wet covers off of me and see Clayton and Noah rolling around on the floor both laughing their arse off.

"Buttholes!"

I run to the bathroom and quickly turn the hot water on in the shower.

As I take off my soaked clothes a knock is heard from the other side of the door.

"Babydoll I'm sorry" Noah says sympathetically

I stay silent because I know me not talking to him will make him feel even more bad.

"Please let me in, I promise I don't have any water."

"I love you" He mutters

Aw man I can't stay mad at him.

I go to the door and unlock it. He beat me to opening it because next thing I know I'm being lifted into his arms and wrapped in a warm hug.

Thank the good lord I still have some clothes on.

My wet sweatpants are still on while my top half is covered with my grey Nike sports bra.

"I'm sorry I threw water on you, it was Clayton's idea." Noah says as he gives me a kiss.

"Bitch you agreed!" Clayton yells from out in the hall.

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Oh thank the lord I though I was about to have to bust the door down and get on my knees for you to forgive me."

"Now you munchkin need to get out so I can shower."

I wiggle out of Noah's grip and start pushing him out of the door.

"Hey we could just save wat-"

I cut him off by slamming the door in his face with a satisfied grin.

"Aww man babydoll!"

That boy
—————————————

"Elizabeth are you ready!" Dad yells from down the hall.

"Yeah!"

I check my outfit one more time just to make sure I'm comfortable and don't look terrible.

I'm sporting a white Auburn jersey with dads number on the back.  Black ripped jeans and some classic vans.

Once I pick up my purse that I lazily threw on the ground last night I open up my bedroom door and run down the stairs.

"Well don't you look darlin'." Pawpaw hugs me and kisses my head.

"Thank you! I love your shirt." I give him a hug before I run over to the kitchen island and eat the bacon that grandma most likely just cooked.

I am surprised that the boys haven't found this yet...

"Grandpa?"

"Yes love?"

"How many packs of bacon has grandma cooked this morning?