Part 37: You'd make a very hot mom

"Noah get Ethan out of the truck please." I yell out the front door then hurriedly run back to the bath room and quickly turn the bath on.

I make sure the waters not too hot then add a little bit of soap just in time because here comes Noah running in the bathroom with a half naked Ethan laughing his little head off.

"Strip the child please babe." Noah sets Ethan down on the tub and pulls his shirt off his head then undos his diaper and sets the little squirt in the tub.

"Why in the world did you let him roll around in a mud puddle?" I have the whole serious face on and Noah looks scared.

"Babydoll, in my defense the little guy kept poking me and going 'mud' so I thought he would enjoy playing in it."

"Noah he is two for crying out loud ya ding bat!" Ethan lets out a loud laugh when I whack Noah on the chest. I get down on my knees and smile happily at the little cute boy in front of me.

"Okay Ethan, your gonna be a good little boy and let Noah bathe you while I make spaghetti, sound good?" Ethan jabbers and starts splashing the water happily which I take as a yes.

"Okay mr, you start cleaning Ethan." I go to walk out of the bathroom but Noah yanks me back to him and places both hands on my head and pecks my lips.

"You'd make a very hot mom," I blush and run out of the bathroom leaving a giggling Ethan and Noah behind.

I am house sitting slash babysitting for my parents good friends Mia and Patrick. They made sure I was well taken care of when I moved back home so when they asked if I wanted to watch their adorable two year old I hastily agreed.

He is just so freaking cute, his cheeks have just the right amount of chub, his skin is a soft mocha color that he amazingly inherited from his beautiful mother. His eyes are a beautiful bright blue and green that are just to die for. His hair is a curly mop of brown that I love to run my fingers through, the little cutie fell asleep on me last night while I was doing that. I have a new screen saver now.

"Elizabeth, Baby! Uhhh can you come here? Please.." Noah yells from the bathroom. "Yeah!" I put the lid over the spaghetti sauce brewing on the stove and walk into the bathroom.

I smile like a loon at the sight in front of me, Noah is sitting on the floor beside the tub with bubbles all over his head, Ethan is sporting the same look with a big smile on his face.

"Can you hand me a towel please love?" I nod and grab two towels out from up under the cabinet and hand them to a shirtless soaking wet Noah.

Dear lord he is fine

Noah picks up Ethan and hands me the towel, I spread open the towel and Noah places Ethan in my arms. I wrap the towel around him and hand him back to Noah.

"You go get him dressed while I set the table."

"Yes ma'am," Noah walks up the stairs with a laughing Ethan slung over his shoulder.

I go into Mia's amazing kitchen and set each of us a bowl of spaghetti on the table. I put Ethans on his little trey then fill up his cup with apple juice.

Five minutes later the big goon comes jumping, literally jumping down the large stairs tossing Ethan into the air like a literal football on his way down.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!" Ethan yells as Noah puts him in the high chair.

"Heyyyyy," I say back even though the child is too busy shoving spaghetti into his mouth.

Four hours later Ethans parents are back from their two day vacation and I'm on my way home. Noah left two hours ago since he had to go work out with Bo.

When I pull into my driveway I press the button on my little remote to open the garage it slowly open and I ease my car into it. I shut my car off and walk into my house to hear the interesting but rare sound of Clayton playing his electric guitar.

He's really good but he doesn't like to admit that, he could really start a band if he wanted because the boy has skill.

I quietly go into my room and shut the door because he would stop playing if he knew I was home.

Clayton pov:: ohh yeahhh :)

I grab my guitar from the corner of my room and set the amp up, once everything's plugged in I play a few chords to get the hang of it again.

Damn I haven't touched this thing since I was fifteen.

I open up my laptop and play the symphony of the song on there then pick up my guitar and play the first chords.

"Without you
I'm on my own
Am I gonna be alone?
And if it's only: me, myself and I
Will I be fine?
So far from home
And I just don't know
Am I gonna make it?
Brave enough to take this road
Out on my own" I continue the riff and slide my fingers up and down the frets.

Singing comes naturally to me, so does the guitar. Besides football, singing and playing the guitar is my passion. I finish the song and fucking wince when I look down and see my fingers bleeding.

"Well shit, I went too hard" ha that's what he said. "Oh well mama didn't raise no bitch."

I pick the guitar back up and play one of my favourites. TNT , fuck yeah

My fingers are gonna hurt like a bitch.

"Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite !" Brian screams while I slide my fingers up and down the strings.

When the riff ends I put my guitar down and smile happily. "Fuck that felt good,"

Three hours later I'm sitting on my bed watching fucking Riverdale when my phone decides its the best time to start vibrating non stop.

I groan and pick it up and oh my god I bout shit my self.

Matthew bitch ass- hey bud didn't know you could let hell loose on the electric, that vid your sister posted has over one million views btw.

"ELIZABETH!! IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU!"
________________________________

Should my dumb self make a book all ab the loml Clayton??? Yeah or na? Comments appreciated, thanks loves