Chapter 2 - Hogwarts

"So, you guys are wizards, what's life like, can I pet your owl?"

Harry was sitting blank-faced while Ron was extremely pale as he drove the car to follow the Hogwarts Express. They both knew that bringing a muggle into the world of magic could incite an abnormal amount of trouble.

"Hey Harry," Ron whispered, "if we push him off, no one will know."

"We can't do that Ron," Harry said horrified at the thought, "we're not murders,"

"Well, what do we do then!!" Ron practically shouted the last part.

Harry sighed as he covered his head in his hands. This was not something they could fix on their own.

Vincent was busy observing Harry and Ron with curious eyes. Ron was half a head smaller than him with fuzzy red hair and freckles. He had a skinny body of sorts and an average face.

He then turned his attention to Harry. Although he was the same size as Ron, he was extremely skinny for a boy his age. He had messy black hair and goggle-like glasses. What was most noticeable was his lightning-like scar and bright green eyes. He actually had a handsome face in the making.

"So, what're your names?" Vincent asked for perhaps the eleventh time that flight.

He has been trying to get some answers, but both of the boys were stuck in their own thoughts.

"Harry Potter," Harry muttered

"Ron Weasley," Ron said just as unenthusiastic as Harry

"I'm Vincent, Vincent Wong,"

"A foreigner?" Harry asked curiously as he tried to forget his misery.

"Apparently I'm a half breed, part Chinese, part American," Vincent said with a smile knowing that someone was talking to him.

"Apparently?" Ron asked trying to take his mind off the negatives.

"Well that's what I was told by the orphanage before I ran away," said Vincent.

He managed to lock pick Hedwig's cage open. Hedwig hopped onto his lap and nuzzled into his palm making him smile.

"I'm sorry for asking," apologized Harry, "I don't have any parents as well."

Vincent was able to have a comfortable conversation with Harry. For Harry, he learned of Vincent's life growing up on the streets. He knew what it was like to have no parents and was someone that he knew his pain.

Harry talked about his own life. He lived with his aunt, uncle, and cousin which sounded like a living hell to Vincent. Harry was constantly neglected, and it was only until last year when someone told him the truth that Harry was wizard, and that the Dark Lord known as Voldemort had killed Harry's parents as well as try to kill Harry himself. He failed, losing all his power and leaving a lightning bolt scar on Harry's forehead.

From then on, Harry met Ron and a girl called Hermione. Together they were able to stop Voldemort from coming back to his full power.

Vincent noticed that Ron turned a deathly white while Harry had a slightly angry look on his face.

"It's a taboo to say you-know-who's name, the only ones who have the courage are Harry and the greatest Wizard of our time, Dumbledore," Ron explained when he saw Vincent's confused face

"Dumbledore?" Vincent thought of the old man who loved sherbet lemons, "that old man is that well regarded?"

"Hey, how did Hedwig get out?" Harry asked curiously, just noticing the white owl snuggling up to Vincent