Chapter 5 - The Magic Chef

"You fought Snape?!" Hermione exclaimed causing the Gryffindor table to become silent as they listened in, "What did you do?"

"I blew up his office," Vincent said rubbing his forehead while eating, Harry and Ron looked at Vincent like he was a dead man, "man that last spell hurt."

It was early in the morning and the school was all gathered for breakfast. Vincent noticed that the moment he woke up people were giving him looks while whispering.

"Good on ya mate!" Fred and George came by and both wrapped their arms around. Vincent, "we should have done that, right George."

"I know, what a way to go, got the schools attention," George said while walking off with Fred

"Got the schools attention?" Vincent asked confused

"Whatever, so did you actually give Snape that bruise on his face?" Harry asked excitedly, it was no secret that Harry didn't like Snape

"Yeah, I threw a rod and it connected with his face," Vincent explained as he took out a rod and showed them, "it went through Snape's defense spell somehow and was able to deflect spells."

"Really?" Hermione took the rod and studied it, "you said Dumbledore made this right? Then it must have been a charm of sorts that allowed it to do such things."

She tried swinging it only to yelp as she dropped it.

"It shocked me!" Hermione exclaimed nursing her hand.

Ron tried and it did the exact same thing, "Blimey, that stings,"

"Probably another of Dumbledore's charms," Hermione said as Vincent took back the rod, "it can only be used by Vincent, probably to avoid any thievery."

"You ok?" Vincent grabbed Hermione's hand which she was nursing

He gently looked for any signs of injury before letting out a sigh of relief, "Well, at least it doesn't leave a mark."

Vincent then realized that he was still holding her hand. He quickly released it and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"My bad Hermione," he apologized, he realized that it was highly inappropriate to hold a girl's hand unless they were close

Hermione was blushing a furious red, "It's fine, it's fine."

For some reason, Ron felt a little annoyance, something that didn't go unnoticed by Vincent.

"You want me to check your hand as well Ron?" Vincent asked

"Oh, bloody hell no!" Ron exclaimed drawing his hand far away from Vincent, "I'm not gay man!"

This earned a few laughs from the group.

"Ok so what do we have next?" he asked quickly

Before anyone could answer, Professor McGonagall walked up to them.

"Mr. Wong, Professor Snape requests your presence immediately, he also asked for your pixie to follow as well."

"On it." McGonagall nodded before walking away.

"You break a record every second staying here," Ron said grimly, "Don't break the record of being the first muggle to die in Hogwarts."

Vincent gave a nod before leaving the table.

"So, for funeral arrangements, I was thinking—"

Vincent nearly fell over when he heard Fred and George discuss his supposed funeral.

"I'm not dead yet guys!" he felt like crying as he walked to the dungeons

...

"You're what?"