Chapter 1 - 4 Privet Drive

Knock! Knock!

A loud crash came from inside a certain house located on Privet Drive. It sounded as if someone had fallen tripped over something in shock. Footsteps sounded as someone approached the door and opened it, revealing a thin, blond haired woman with a rather long neck. Her dim eyes narrowed at her visitors before widening in shock.

"Hello, Tuney," Annie Pettigrew greeted, dressed in a simple brown dress with a red cloak over it.

"Y—you!" Petunia Dursley pointed shakily with boney finger at the woman before her snapping her hand down. She then took on a stern, almost hateful expression as she glared at her. "What do you want."

"Just guiding Vincent and Arnya here," Sister An explained, moving aside to show two youths.

One was a rather beautiful black haired girl with blood red eyes who sat in an equally red wheelchair, preoccupied with a book in her hands. The other, was a young boy, with slightly long messy dark hair, and bright golden eyes. Her eyes caught onto several odd things about the boy.

His belt had an odd number of small box like pockets with each one being large enough for a hand to fit through, metal wristbands that had strange symbols on it. However, weird enough, what disturbed her the most was the black shirt he had on. A rather chilly and fearful feeling emanated from it, it felt like it was cursed.

Vincent immediately widened his eyes, realising what she was looking at, he quickly put on a grey jacket that he had on hand. Almost immediately, that feeling was gone. Petunia took in a deep breath, realising that she had been holding it.

"Sorry, got into a little scuffle along the way so I forgot to cover it," Vincent apologised.

Petunia didn't get any time to speak as a tall, messy, black haired man came out from one of the rooms, smiling wide as he spotted them.

"Hey, Vince, Arnya, Annie," Sirius Black greeted.

"Got a small haircut have you Sirius?" Vincent smiled at the man as he pushed Arnya inside.

"Got a bit out of hand even for me!" Sirius laughed before turning to Sister An who raised an eyebrow.

"Hello, Sirius," Sister An greeted. She narrowed her eyes at him. "I trust that you've kept yourself out of trouble while you were here."

Before Sirius could answer that question, she sighed. "If it's alright with you, I want to talk to Pertunia here for a bit longer."

Sirius frowned before nodding as he re-entered the living room.

The first thing Vincent thought off when he entered the room, was that it was oddly clean. The room consisted of a very peachy pink with several pictures for decoration and a singular shelf in the corner. There was also a boarded up fireplace that had an electric fireplace in front of it.

"Vincent!" Vincent found a boy with round glasses, standing up from a couch. Right beside him was a single case off luggage and an empty birdcage.

"Harry, how's it been?" Vincent grinned. "You doing ok here?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," Harry sighed as he set down the tray. "No one's been bothering me for ever since Sirius has come. Mostly ignore us half the time when they could."

"You didn't scare them in any way did you Sirius?" Vincent asked as Sirius walked into the room.

"Why does everyone think that?" Sirius grumbled. "They did say five right? Anyone know why they haven't come yet?"

A couple of weeks ago, Vincent received a letter from one of his friends, Ron Weasley, informing him that his family was heading to the Quidditch cup, an iconic sport of Wizards, and asked if he wanted to come. While Vincent's feelings towards Quidditch was close to none, Sister An insisted that he go anyway. So he sent a mail saying that he'll meet them at Harry's to get picked up.