2. And we depart

Lisa POV:
We finally reached our dorm after what seemed like an extremely long drive. Even though its the same drive we take almost every day, it felt painfully longer. I guess thats what excitement and anticipation does to a person.

I run up towards my room and pull out my already half packed suitcase. I pick out my favourite camera and place it around my neck and continue packing.

*knock knock*

I hear somebody knocking on my door which was off,  as we usually just walk into each others rooms by now. I shout "come in" and its Jennie. "Whats up?" I say. She comes in and sits on my bed. She looked like shes in some deep thoughts.

"Ah Lalisa. Im stressed" she says. "Im scared about performing solo. I really dont want anymore hate. I wish one of you guys also had a solo! You really dont know what its like to feel like half the fandom despises you sometimes i-". I realised she was just beginning to ramble now, so i cut her off.

"Jennie! Stop being stupid. We all love you and the real blinks love you too. Don't be nervous Unnie. We're here for you. Fighting!" I put my arm around her.

Rosé POV:
I was almost done packing my clothes when i realised i couldn't find my black off shoulder top. Im pretty sure Lisa borrowed it from me the other day. I walked over to her room and was about to walk in when i heard her speaking. Im not sure what she said but through the crack of her door i saw her on the bed with Jennie - hugging.

I have no idea why but, seeing that made my heart hurt? It felt weird. I know we're all sisters practically,  but, for some reason that made my heart pang. I decided it was best not to interrupt whatever was going on over there and went back to my room and laid down back first onto my bed. I let out a sigh.

What is happening to you Rosie? Are you seriously feeling jealous right now?

Lisa POV:
Jennie thanked me for her advice and left my room shortly after. I worry for her sometimes. We get on really well so its no surprise she came to me for comfort, but she usually prefers to talk to Jisoo about these important topics, while with me, well we just love to act crazy like the rap monsters we are.

I continued to pack up my clothes and notice i still have Chae's top in my wardrobe. Shoot. I forgot to give that back. I'll just go return it now.

I walked over to her room and her door was completely shut. Thats odd because we usually leave the door slightly opened. I contemplated whether i should knock or just walk in. I decided to knock just incase she was getting dressed or something.

Rosé POV:
*knock knock*

I was zipping up my luggage when i heard a knock. "Come in!" I shouted. It was Lisa. She had my top in her hands. Well that saves me from having to get it. "Whats up Lili?"

"Oh i - i just came to return this" she holds up my top. Did she just stutter? Why? "Oh awesome. Thanks! I was actually looking for that earlier" I smiled.

She smiles at me before saying "um Rosie... your zippers undone". Fuck. Of course id embarrass myself like that. No wonder they voted me as the most likely to embarrass self in front of crush in the billboard game. I mean, not that shes my crush. But still. Pretty embarrassing.

"Oh. Uh, my bad. I was just going to get changed for the airport." I lied. Trying to save myself. She chuckled and responded "Okie dokie. I'll leave you to it. See you in a bit"

She left my room and i just looked in the mirror. Idiot. I thought to myself. What should i wear? Its going to be pretty sunny when we land right? I'll just wear my black crop top and brown skirt. Seems about right to me.

Lisa POV:
I got back to my room and quickly got dressed as we only had 10 mins till we leave. I grabbed a blue and white cardigan and some pants. Im not sure what the weather would be like but these clothes were pretty thin so hopefully they're fine.

I grabbed a jacket too incase it got cooler. All the girls were now outside waiting for me. Im always late i swear. I made my way down and handed over my luggage. I got into my seat next to Rosie as the unnies always sit together. Soon after we drove off.

We reached the airport and i saw a lot of paparazzi. Great. I knew this was part of my life now but still, it was exhausting sometimes.

Jennie and Jisoo held hands and walked off. Rosé and i followed suit. Minutes later i heard that we needed to board within the next 10 minutes for our flight. Without thinking i grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and ran with her towards the plane. Theres no way im waiting to take another flight. Get me to America already.

Rosé POV:
One second im walking peacefully towards what is going to be our ride out to Coachella and the next im being dragged along by Lisa towards the plane. I must have missed something because i dont know why we're suddenly running. I really am always confused aren't i?

"Ya Lalisa, why we running?" I asked in confusion. She responds with "ugh Chaeng- ah. Pay attention! We need to board the flight now!" And she playfully punched me. I punched her back and started laughing, telling her our shippers would go crazy at this content. She laughed and decided to taunt the fans by waving at the camera.

This girl is just crazy i thought to myself

This girl is just crazy i thought to myself. But then again. I wouldn't change a thing about her. Shes perfect. Wait. What am i thinking? Ugh snap out of it. Shes your bandmate Rosie! With that i slowed down and let go of her hand.

Lisa POV:
"Okay. We're here." I let out with a breathy voice. I didn't realise Rosie had let go of my hand. I wonder why? Was she uncomfortable?

I got onto the plane and she followed me on. I took my seat next to the window and she sat near me as Jennie and Jisoo had already sat together. Those two are inseparable sometimes.

I was really tired. Before i knew it i felt myself lean onto Rosie's shoulder and drift to sleep. I dont know what possessed me to sleep on her shoulder but it just felt right. She felt right. Wait. I mean. I think she does? I dont know. Maybe i just think shes comfortable. I dont know. Whatever. No biggie right?

And with that, i fell asleep.
---
Woo woo i have 6 readers in under an hour! Im feeling accomplished lol. Thats more than i thought to be honest. Heres the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Im going to build this up slowly and base it around real events. So please let me know what you want to see in this as well!