✮54. Valentines++✮

Lisa pov:
"Hey"

"Hey Jen... 'Sup?"

"So you know how its valentines in like 2 days...."

"Mmm?"

Why is she asking me about this?

"Well, don't freak out but, Jisoo and I are very sure you're seeing Rosie and don't worry, we don't mind at all by the way but, for the sake of your relationship please let me help you plan your valentines with her"

"First of all, I'm very good with planning romantic nights with her okay and secondly, wait what... how did you guys find out?"

"Well, it wasn't hard to figure out with the way you guys would always turn up to the studio and meetings together and besides, Jisoo said a while ago when we were preparing for our private stage, she and Rosie had a talk and she figured then that Rosie was talking about you"

"Oh... You know, I'm sorry we didn't tell you ourselves... we just weren't sure what it would mean for us as a group you know?"

"I know... but, we can still mess around on stage right? Because it was actually so much fun and the fans really loved it" I could almost hear her whine.

"Yeah we can. That has nothing to do with Rosie and I since its just a laugh and I don't think she cares about that stuff now anyways"

"Yay! So anyways, back to why I rang you... Can I plan your valentines then?"

I chuckle before I reply "No! That defeats the entire purpose Jen. I have to plan it since its from me to her"

"God" Jennie groans and I can just sense her rolling her eyes at me. "You don't need to be such a sap... just let me do it... please"  She almost pleads.

"Okay, what is this actually about?" I ask her knowing she obviously had some sort of ulterior motive.

"What? Nothing pfft"

"Come on" I protest.

"Ugh, fine! Its just that this time last year I had Kai and well, this year I don't and Chahee is busy and I don't really want to spend it with anyone else"

"What about Jisoo?" I ask her knowing Jisoo would probably be spending it alone too.

"I already asked. She's going to her brothers to see her niece"

"Oh"

I guess I have no choice.

"Okay, you can help but don't go all bridezilla on me okay?" I ask her as I already know she won't let me have any input in this.

"Of course.... Okay well bye then! A girl has some planning to do. Love you!"  She says ending the call abruptly, leaving me saying "love you too" to the dial tone.

I shake my head as I laugh at my phone.

Jennie, Jennie, Jennie.

"Lisa you need to stop leaving your trainers right infront of the hallway, I nearly tripped" I hear Rosie as she enters my apartment and drops her bag onto the floor.

"Hello to you too gorgeous" I greet her as I give her a kiss on the lips.

Rosie shakes her head smiling "I'm being serious, I'm going to break my face here one day"

"Okay okay" I accept in defeat. I guess now that Rosie basically lives at mine I should compromise. I walk over to the hallway and pick up my shoes and place them on the side.