15. Paris

Rosé pov:
I hear my alarm go off. I turn to switch it off and notice i can hear birds chirping outside my window. I get up and draw back my curtains. I couldn't believe my view right now. I was in Paris, the most beautiful city i've seen in a while.

I could see people walking around on the street below and take in the view. Everybody has their own story, their own dreams, their own realities and yet, here we are, always interested in our own. I take in a deep breath, inhaling the smell of fresh bread from the cafe below my hotel.

I loved the smell of fresh food. I was definitely going to leave Paris a few pounds heavier and honestly, i was not mad about it. I decide to grab my phone and see a few texts.

Jichuu🌹: Hey. Do you have plans today? Jennie and i were planning to spend lunch together if thats okay? We'll catch up with you later. Okay?

Jennie💍: Hey hubby, you up to much today? Want to go for a stroll with Chuu and i after we're done with our lunch?

I chew my lips while reading the texts. I didn't really have any plans today. I guess i'll meet up with them after they're done with dinner. I'll send Lisa a quick text to ask if she wants to grab lunch with me as the other girls would be busy.

I put my phone down and go to have a shower but, before i get in, i hear my phone ping. I jog over and check who it is. Its Lisa. Oh, she's probably just confirming dinner. I open the text.

Lalisa💜: Can't. Parents here.

Umm, okay? Why did she send me such a blunt reply. Usually she'd ask me to join. I mean, i understand she probably wants alone time with them, but that's not usually how she texts me.

Hmmph. Maybe i'm just overthinking i think to myself as i chew my lips again. That was beginning to become a habit nowadays.

I decide to have my shower and then just have a day in until Jisoo and Jennie are free to hang out. It was probably good to relax for a bit, considering how busy we've been lately.

Lisa pov:
Rosie Posie💙: Hey Li, wanna grab lunch together?? the girls said they're gonna do their own thing.

I read the text a few times before i decided against inviting her to have dinner with my parents and i. I mean, it wasn't a big deal as the girls were basically like extended family, but, i'm planning to just have today as a chill day and god knows, with Rosie around, i'd be anything but chill... the way she makes my heart race every time she looks at me was definitely not chill.

I send her a text saying i can't today and switch my phone off. Today i was going to enjoy with my parents as much as i can. My mum said she wanted to check out the fresh bakeries in Paris, that wasn't surprising to me considering both my parents are really into cooking.

•••
Rosé pov:
I get up and have a look at the time. It was only 11:38am. I decide to go back to my guitar and strum along to the music i could hear outside. I wonder what i would be doing right now if i wasn't an idol. Well, for starters, i probably wouldn't even be in Paris. I'd probably be at university right now studying Law like i was planning to do before this whole idol thing happened.

I hear my phone ring all of a sudden, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I place my hand on my chest for a second as the sudden sound had startled me. I get up to see i had a call from my manager. I gulp, this can't be a good thing surely?

"Hello Sir" i answer the phone. "Yes, okay" i reply to him. "Of course, yes, no, i do understand" i reply to him as he begins to bombard me with information. "No, i'm not. Just glad to have been given the chance" i say finally before ending the call.