✮55. Infinity✮

Today was the 23rd of February.

It wasn't a special day to many.

Infact if this had been a year ago, it would not have been a special day for Lisa and Rosie either.

Today was the 23rd of February which marked the 6 month point of Lisa and Rosie's relationship.

Rosie remembers how she had flown back from Paris   after her YSL event exactly 6 months and 3 days ago and, she remembers how exactly 182 days ago Lisa had asked her to be her girlfriend.

It was a day she could never have forgotten.

Its the day her life had finally began to feel like it had a real purpose - real meaning.

To her, life was always about doing what you love and loving relentlessly, without regret. Thats why, when she fell for Lisa all those months ago, she knew she wouldn't be able to get over it. And boy, was she glad she had persisted through all the pain, the unrequited love, the tears and all the frustrations that came with loving your best friend while they were blissfully unaware.

Now, here she was on the 23rd of February 2020 sitting in Lisa's apartment complex watching her fumble about the kitchen to cook up some sort of romantic breakfast that she had found on YouTube.

Rosie watched as her Lisa had flour all over her apron and some spread through her fringe from when she got frustrated and held her hair in her hands when she messed up the eggs again for the 5th time.

But, Rosie didn't care. She had nowhere else to be but here right now. She loved watching Lisa be all domestic. It made her heart swell with happiness. It made her feel like they were just like any other couple. So crazily in love with one another.

It felt so good.

Lisa finally manages to present the dish the way she had imagined the first five times and places it in-front of Rosie with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth as she places it down.

"Happy 6 months Rosie" She beams.

Chaeyoungs begs her stomach not to rumble as she felt her hunger pangs threaten against her stomach walls. She loved the gesture. It was adorable. It was adorable when she had started it about 1.5 hours ago but, now, she was just hungry.

So instead of leaning forward and giving Lisa the kiss she was waiting for, Chaeyoung dug down into the eggs with her fork and mumbled with her mouth full a sincere "mmm this is so good. Thanks Lis"

Lisa chews her lip, a little disappointed but shakes her head thinking 'at least she's enjoying it'. She reaches over into the fridge and helps herself to a granola pot.

"Lisa?" Rosie gets out in between her munching. "You not having some?" She asks.

"It was my treat to you for our 6 months" Lisa shrugs as she digs her spoon into the pot and then sucks the content off the spoon.

Then it hits Rosie. Oh shit. That was Lisa's treat and she barely even said thank you. She looks down at the plate and realises she's already finished the beautiful breakfast turned brunch already.

She feels guilty immediately and walks over to Lisa with her big brown doe eyes. She snakes her hands up Lisa's body and rests it on her waist.

Lisa stood there amused and continued to eat her granola albeit a little awkwardly as she didn't have much space to navigate her arms.

Rosie shakes her head at Lisa and laughs lightly. "Can you stop eating for a second?"

"Says you. You ate my little gift in two minutes. You didn't even take a picture" Lisa says pretending to be upset.