14. London pt.2

A/n: so for this we're just gonna pretend that instead of universal studios they went to Harry Potter world bc thats in Ldn okok ty

Lisa pov:
We're all currently sat in Jennies room with Jisoo cuddling her and Rosie giving her a head massage, while im just stood here being useless like always.

Jennie unnie really isn't feeling. She keeps on having really bad allergies and it sucks because she has to carry on like nothing is happening. I wish we could let her just rest up and recover but she persists that she's okay and wants to carry on.

The plan for today is that she's going to stay in and rest up while Rosie, Jisoo and i go out and explore London. We all really wanted to go visit Harry Potter World but sadly, Jennie can't come and said it would be fine if we three went without her.

I give her a kiss on her cheek before i return to my room and grab my camera. I told the girls i'd meet them at the car in 10 minutes. Once i get to my room i take a deep breath. I'm going to have fun today and i'm going to focus on both girls, not just Rosie. I need to control these feelings growing inside of me.

Rosé pov:
I'm so happy!! We're going to Harry Potter World and i couldn't be more excited. The girls all know how obsessed i am with Harry Potter, i mean, i literally forced them all to watch Harry Potter 4 times back when we were filming Blackpink House.

Its just such an amazing series. What i would do to be part of that magical world. I know the kid in me was going to come out today and i was not even sorry about it.

I get into the car and sit with Jisoo while we wait for Lisa. I dont know why she wanted to meet in the car rather than the lobby but alright, i just hope she's okay.

There she is. She has her hair in two space buns. Looks like i won't be the only kid today i laughed to myself. She looked like a literal baby, just wanted to squeeze those little cheeks of hers.

She gets in and sits behind me. She begins to talk about what she wants to do and how she'll be filming today and we just agreed we were happy to be in the film, although i know Jisoo is her muse for Lilifilm so i wasn't too bothered.

•••

Oh my gosh, we're here. I think i'm going to cry. I can't believe this is real. I get up quickly and ask Lisa to take a photo of me seeing as she already has her camera out.

"Lili, take a photo of me please" i say as i jump up and down, my excitement clearly getting the best of me. Lisa and Jisoo laugh at me before Lisa takes her phone out.

Lisa pov:
God, she looked beautiful. Her long legs were on display today as she wore a skirt and a crop top. The gown she had on made her look even more sexy. I was the assigned photographer today despite us having a literal photographer following us around.

I get down on my knees as i perfect the angle for Rosies shot. It wasn't hard to get a good photo of Rosie, hence i was always taking pictures of her. I snapped the photo and unintentionally found myself licking my lips. She looked unreal.

I felt myself snap back to reality when i feel Rosies hands on my shoulder jumping up and down asking to have a look at the photo.