✮53. Rosie's bday✮

Rosé pov:
11th February 2020.

23.

My life has changed so much from this time last year.

This time last year I was in New York doing our US promotions and now, a year later, I lay in my bed in my house on my birthday.

It was true, nothing ever felt better than celebrating your birthday at home.

Aside from my physical location changing, another big thing has also changed between then and now.

I lay here in my bed with my arms wrapped around my gorgeous brunette. I look down at her, my adorable girlfriend. I look at how her brown locks were spread across the pillow, her hair quite curly as she had had a shower before joining me in bed last night.

I have achieved a lot of things in the last year that I have a lot to be grateful for but, I think the one thing I will be most grateful for is her.

Ending my 22nd year and beginning my 23rd with Lisa as my girlfriend was the best present I could have ever asked for.

In the last month, Lisa and I have just continued to love each other and care for each other in ways we always have and in ways that we didn't even know we could.

She has truly become a part of me. When I'm away from her for more than half a day I begin to feel a little lost.

I smile at her as I can't help but to lay a kiss on her forehead. As I remove my lips from her forehead I feel her stir out of her sleep.

"Shouldn't I be the one waking you up with kisses?" Lisa asks me as she sleepily stretches her arms.

"Why?" I ask her pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"Because it is the birthday of the worlds best girlfriend" Lisa says as she opens her eyes and looks towards me with her eyes still slightly scrunched.

"I thought your birthday was next month though?" I reply to her smoothly, almost impressed at myself for coming up with that so quickly.

She lets out a little chuckle before she pushes my shoulder. "You know I'm talking about you Park Chaeyoung"

I smile at her words, feeling the pink creep up on my bare cheeks.

She kisses my forehead before she leans to kiss my nose. "Happy birthday beautiful" she almost whispers at me.

Before I can even thank her she jumps out of my bed and runs to my record player.

"Ah fuck! There's nothing here that fits the mood right now" She says as she pouts in an adorable  manner.

"Oh well" She says as she mutters and hurries over to me and grabs my hand as she pulls me out of bed. "I'll just sing" She says.

She places my arms around her neck and I can feel myself blush. It had already been 5 months since we'd gotten together as a couple, since we said 'I love you' to one another and yet, she still made me blush like it was always my first with her.

As she secures my arms around her neck, she places hers around my waist and leans her forehead against mine and sways us together as she sings to me softly.

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Happy Birthday to My Sweet Angel"

"Happy Birthday to you"

She finishes of the last lyric by removing her forehead from mine and planting a kiss on my forehead.