6. Duality

Lisa pov:
Today was so much fun. After spending the night with Chaeyoung last night i felt as though i had neglected the other girls. So, to make up for it, i interacted with them a lot on stage.  They were having a lot of fun with me i could tell. Performing on stage is amazing but when you genuinely let loose and maybe even push the boundaries a little it becomes another type of fun ehee.

I messed around with Jennie unnie a lot during kiss and make up and i heard a fan shout "Jelousé is coming out". At first i thought they meant jealousy, but when i looked to where they were pointing i could see Rosie behind Jennie and i. She didn't look particularly happy. I brushed it off though because she's probably just tired and she had no reason to be jealous. We were all band mates at the end of the day.

Towards the end of the show we were performing our new song 'hope not' when it hit me. Fuck. I had pretty much ignored Rosie the entire show, completely unintentionally.

Rosé pov:
Wow. It was nice to see where i stood. Why is she ignoring me? Did i do something to make her mad? I can't think of anything, after we woke up from our sleep last night she was fine with me and we went and got breakfast with the girls.

I really don't get why she is ignoring me right now. This isn't fair and if anything this is embarrassing, shes embarrassing me in front of thousands of blinks right now... What is she thinking?

Lisa pov:
Im not sure if Rosie has even noticed that we haven't really interacted much on stage because she seems to be pretty happy right now interacting with the fans while singing. Nevertheless, i took her hand as she sang her part of 'hope not' and smiled at her and held her hand up to my chest as she sang her part. I heard the fans scream really loud. I guess they're also fans of Chaelisa huh.

Rosie started gushing, smiling really widely, she stood up as Jennie started singing, i stood up with her, our hands still intertwined. But i let go after a while because i didn't want to tie her down. She'd really been enjoying this show so i left her to vibe with the fans, as her and i can always talk again later whereas, she cant with these fans.

Rosé pov:
What was the point. She literally held my hand and interacted with me for 0.2 seconds before she walked off leaving me alone again. Was that just fan service? I heard how the fans went crazy at our little moment but honestly, i think i was going crazier in my head. I just want her to actually spend time with me on stage, but she's always busy seducing Jennie. This is no fun.

The show eventually came to an end, as sad as i was to be leaving New York tonight, i had the best time here. The fans were amazing. I retired back to my room and changed into my Pyjamas and got into my bed for the night. I heard Lisa come in a few seconds later, i was still lowkey upset with her so i didn't move. She called my name "Rosie?"

Lisa pov:
I guess Rosies asleep already as shes not responding to me. That was quick, i hope she's okay, she never sleeps this quickly. I went over and turned off her bedside lamp so that it wouldn't disturb her sleep.

I wasn't in the mood to sleep yet so i just played some music and scrolled through my phone.

I logged into my fake twitter and saw that fans were going crazy over this 'Jenlisa' content. I giggled to myself and decided i was going to keep this up throughout the rest of the tour. If thats what they want, thats what they will receive. I knew Jennie wouldn't mind, she loves making the fans go crazy and she's always trying to bother me, so she'd probably jump at the chance to try and embarrass me on stage whenever i try to interact with her. This will be fun.

Rosé pov:
I dont get her. She completely ignores me on stage but now when we're alone in our room she wants to interact with me? She is so confusing sometimes. She used to do this in our debut area too but she told me it was just because she was scared everyone would put our friendship under the microscope. But, this time i can tell that that was not the reason.

Maybe she just doesn't think i'm as fun on stage? I'll show her tomorrow. I can be just as fun, if not more.

*** next day, on stage***

Rosé pov:
We were performing the D4 encore. I saw Lisa lip singing to Jennie while Jisoo sang. I grabbed her waist from behind and began swaying with her hips, she continued swaying before she turned around looking at me a little surprised. I just acted nonchalant, as if it was no big deal we danced like that in front of thousands of blinks and walked my way.

I was pretty pleased with myself, that'll show her, i can have fun too

I was pretty pleased with myself, that'll show her, i can have fun too. The rest of the show went really well, the blinks were amazing. The show wrapped up and i went behind stage to drink my green tea, to soothe my throat after all that singing. "What was that for?" i heard Jisoo unnie ask me. "What do you mean?" i asked her, not having a clue what she meant.

"Your little dance with Lisa there". Oh. "uh, nothing Unnie, i was just feeling the music you know" i lied. She laughed before she said "It looked like you were trying to prove something to somebody,  either yourself, to Jennie or Lisa im not sure, but definitely somebody". I felt myself blush a little. Am i that transparent? "Im joking jhee, you get flustered quickly" i hear her laugh again. Ugh, damn you Jisoo.

Lisa pov:
There she was, the church girl gone wild. "Hey Rosie" i said while walking up to her giving her a back hug. She replied with a "hey" and smiled. "That was nice, you dancing with me on stage like that, i could get used to it" i teased her with my arms still wrapped around her. She squirmed out of my grip before she said "don't get used to it too much, who knows when it will happen again". Okay okay. I see, she was trying to tease me back. I am the queen of this game. "We both know you won't be able to resist for long" i winked before she covered up her face and punched my shoulder lightly, running off.

"Lisa ya" i heard Jennie say. "mmm whats up jendeukie" i asked. She told me she enjoyed our concert moments today and that i should keep it up, it will build a hype around us and we could end up getting a rapping sub unit if enough fans like us together. I didn't know how i felt about that, i loved rapping but, i wouldn't want to be a sub unit because it'll mean even less singing for me, which i definitely did not want. I just smiled to her and replied "Maybe".

I wonder where Rosie ran off to, i wanted to tell her that we should continue interacting like that on stage because it feels fun and the blinks love it too. But, i couldn't find her. I guess she already went to her room with Jisoo. Tonight i had a room to myself as my Mum had come to visit.

Rosé pov:
Is Jisoo seriously interrogating me right now? "I told you already unnie, it didn't mean anything, i was just vibing with the music".

Jisoo pov:
This girl must really be naive if she thinks im going to believe that. There is definitely something going on with her. "You can just tell me you know, its not a big deal". She finally caves in, which i knew she would do, shes such a little baby sometimes, it pays of being the oldest i giggled to myself.

"I just, i just wanted her to see i can have fun on stage with her too, seeing as shes always busy dancing with Jennie and neglecting us two, you know?".

I mean, i definitely agreed with that, she was keeping Jennie away from me by preoccupying her on stage all the time. I just gave Rosie a thumbs up and replied "Good boy, good job" in English, before she threw a pillow at me and went to sleep. Ah young love. She's going to be in for a fun ride.

---

i decided to add Jisoo pov at the end there just because i thought that would be something fun to try. The next chapter is going to be longer and its going to much more fluffier and Chaelisa focused than these last few chapters. Anyways, thank you for reading like always <3
Ps. Im over 250 reads n thats p cool hehe