9. Back to the states

Rosé pov:
We've just boarded the flight to get us back to America to finish up our North American tour. We've been told Jennie and Lisa are to meet with Pharrell in the studio. Im guessing they're going to get that sub unit. I wasn't bitter, i was happy for them and it would bring more attention to blackpink i guess.

My parents keep on checking up with me after yesterday, they are really worried about my emotional stability right now but honestly, i think i'm okay. Im just waiting to get back to Seoul and talk to YG and send over my contracts to my family. Maybe we'll be able to salvage something.

Ive decided im not going to let anything ruin my time in the States. I came to have fun and thats what im going to do.

Jisoo and Lisa sat together as they had to spend the majority of the day together recording for BP tour diary. I sent Lisa a smile as we sat in our seats. I hope yesterday didnt affect our friendship in anyway. She sent me a finger heart with a big smile and i couldnt help but to smile back. Her little chubby cheeks were the cutest.

Jennie sat with me on the plane and i just fell asleep on her shoulder given how little i slept last night. Although i never shared with her what exactly went down yesterday, she was still being very supportive and i appreciated it.

Lisa pov:
Today we were on our way to Newark. Canada was still a good time despite everything that ended up happening. Im just glad Rosie is okay, or well, trying to be okay.

Jennie and i had to meet with Pharrell today and the only thing i could think about was how Rosie wasn't even getting her solo and we're already working towards our subunit.

I mean, Rosie seemed okay with the news as she gave us both high fives when we were told about it but, i know shes a strong girl who always puts on a brave face, so who knows whats going on underneath there.

We arrived in Newark and Jisoo and i recorded some scenes at the beach. We had so much fun there, i wonder what Jennie and Chae were up too.

Rosé pov:
This was bliss. Jennie and i were just relaxing in a hot tub while i was reading my book 'the art of not giving a fuck'. Perfect read. This book was actually pretty handy and quite funny.

I felt really relaxed right now and honestly, although in the back of my head so much was going on, right now, in this moment, with Jennie, I felt happy. I held Jennies hand as we both just sat there in silence enjoying the heat.

Lisa pov:
I met up with Jennie at the studio. Pharrell is so cool. We didn't really record anything we just sat and had a chat, i dont know if this is going to go anywhere but it was nice to meet with him.

I wish the other girls were here too but i know, they'll do their thing soon too.

•••

Rosé pov:
It was time for the show now. My hair and make up had just been done and i made my way to the stage. Yesterday when i was on stage i was in a completely horrible head space and while today i feel a lot better, it was still there in the back of my head.

I do believe in myself a lot and i know i can sing and i can dance, i just dont understand why YG wants to suppress me so much. If they dont give me opportunities how am i supposed to become popular like they so desperately want me to be.

Lisa walks over towards me. This was the first time id seen her since we checked in at the hotel.

Just seeing her made me feel better. She sent me a smile and asked how i was doing.

"Im fine, thank you. How was your day?" i ask.

"Yeah it was good, Jisoo is too funny" she replies.
Isn't she just i nod along agreeing with her.