40. You & I

Rosé pov:
Today we had to present our first ideas for the private stage.

I am beyond excited for this because this is our first time doing something like this. Something exclusively just for us and the fans. I want it to be something so incredibly special that each and every fan leaves the private stage with life memories.

Something they'll never forget.

I know Jennie unnie is thinking of performing 'best part' by H.E.R & Daniel Caesar which means I can't also perform a rnb soul song because I don't want to look like we're competing. Whereas, with Jisoo I'm still not sure what exactly it is that she's doing but, i'm sure its going to be as crazy and unique as she is so i won't have to worry about that.

I still have no clue what Lisa is doing. I dont think even she knows what she's doing.

She's staying with her mum at the moment so I haven't seen her since we flew back from Japan.

I might just call her and ask how she's doing and if she's come up with any ideas.

Lisa pov:
Incoming FaceTime from Rosie🖤

"Hey. Whats up?" I answer the call.

"Hey, not much. What you doing?"

"Im just waiting on my mum to get ready. We're going to get lunch in a bit. Everything okay?"

"Yeah... well, I was just thinking about private stage and..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I was just wondering do you know what you're doing? Cause i'm struggling"

"Well, in the words of Phoebe from Friends. I dont even have a pla" I joke to Rosie.

"Oh you're always so funny" I see Rosie laughing through the camera - my favourite sight.

"Do you think you'll do a dance or like rap?"

"Honestly, I really don't know. I can't think of anything right now." I reply to her honestly.

"Oh damn. You okay though?" I see Rosie's facial expressions change into concern.

"Yeah. Im fine. Its just like a writers block for a performer I guess"

"Hmmm maybe. If you want, I can help you brainstorm when you're free?"

"Oh. You really are the best aren't you?" I ask Rosie as I give her a cute smile.

She just laughs in response.

"Lis. You ready to go?" I hear my mum call from behind me.

"Oh! Uh, Chaeng I have to go now. Let me know if you come up with any idea for yours, I know you'll come up with something amazing. Bye" I say as I blow her a quick kiss and end the call as she waves goodbye.

My mother and I are going to get some lunch. I want to tell her about this thing between Rosie and I since I'm sure she already knows I like girls but, Rosie and I... we're not... we're not anything official so I guess I can't.

This grey area we're in right now... is confusing. I loved it at first because it meant I didn't have to take it so seriously but now its like, I just want to know what it is that we're doing.

"You okay Li?" I hear my mother ask me as we take a seat in the restaurant.

"Yeah mum. Im fine. Just hungry" I smile at at her.

"Are you sure? Seems like there's something on your mind." My mother insists. She knows me well.

"Well actually... you know... okay well, when you and dad got together did you know straight away that you wanted to be with him like ...you know ... officially" I decide to ask.