37. My fix

Lisa pov:
Im awoken from my slumber by Jisoo and Jennie who chose to wake me up by shaking my duvet cover and shouting "wake up". I really do have the best Unnies don't i...

"What?! What do you guys want man" i whine to them while grabbing my covers and placing them over my face.

"Wake up you lazy fuck" Jennie says as she pulls my covers off me.

"You bi-" i manage to get out as i sit up quickly to grab Jennie but she manages to escape as Jisoo holds onto my body and cuts me off.

"We're on holiday guys, can we please not fight?" She says to us as she looks at Jennie with a scolding look.

"Now... the reason we came to wake you up is because we need to begin filming in an hour and all of us are ready apart from you. Rosie is getting ready now. Actually, she should be done any second and then you have to go okay?" Jisoo says to me as she loosens her grip on my body.

I let out a groan as i continue to moan "But i really can't be bothered, can't i just go makeup free today?" I say as i finish my sentence and fall back onto my bed, pretending like i didn't have anything to do today.

"Babe, we're all sick of make up everyday but its got to be down unfortunately" Jennie says as she lifts me up by my limp arm.

"Okay okay" i say as i sit up on my bed again.

"Oh what party is going on here?" Rosie speaks up as she enters our bedroom.

We all look towards her, she looked so pretty with her freshly dyed hair and natural makeup.

"A really boring one" Jennie says as she lets out a fake yawn and walks out with Jisoo.

"You look cute hubby" she says to Chaeng as she walks past her.

Rosie of course begins to blush as she brings up her hand to her mouth and lets out a little giggle.

I say this a lot but, she is too adorable.

I get out of the bed and put on a dressing gown and the hotels slippers.

"You should head over now, you don't want to leave Maeng alone with the makeup for too long, you never know just how much Vaseline she'll end up mixing with the foundation" Rosie says to me as she brings her fingers up to her mouth pretending to gag.

I let out a laugh.

"Im going to hide that fucking thing i swear" i say as i tie my hair up in a bun.

"Boycott Vaseline" Rosie shouts in a funny voice while waving her fists in the air.

"You mean Maeng" I say as i giggle. "What did Vaseline ever do to you?" i ask her as i continue to laugh at her silly behaviour.

"True" she says as shrugs her shoulders.

"Feeling better then?" i ask her as i grab my phone from the night stand

She hums in thought before she answers me "Somewhat. I had some medication but ive been advised not to spend too much time in the water".

"Fair enough, sounds like a good idea" i reply to her before i wave her a goodbye and walk out of the room.

•••

I return to my room about 45 minutes later and find Chaeng fast asleep. I smile at the sight in front of me. The poor girl is probably feeling sleepy after her medication and, being ill doesn't help either.

I walk over to her and take a seat next to where she had her legs curled up.

I push a strand of her hair away from her face.