50. Louis

Rosé pov:
Its been a few days since I've been back in Korea. Tonight we had our private stage.

I wasn't really looking forward to it to be honest as, although we were only performing a few songs it was a show put on for our investors so its not like they were going to be excited to see us and so, I wasn't really feeling it.

I make my way to the venue where the stage is being held.

I sit in my chair. I'm the first one there, a few minutes later Jennie shuffles in with her airpods in and sunglasses on. I don't bother to say hi, doesn't seem like she's in the mood to talk I guess.

The hair stylist and makeup artists begin to get me ready. I just sit there and let them do what they want.

A few minutes later Jisoo and Lisa enter.

I turn my head to look at Lisa. I can't believe it had been almost a week since I saw her last. Unconsciously a smile forms across my face as I see her. She looks at me and I see her smile with her eyes first before she opens her mouth to smile at me too. She probably missed me just as much as I missed her if not more.

Jennie stands up blocking my view of Lisa and goes to hug Lisa.

I wait for her to step back just so I can say hi to Lisa but she stands there hugging her for what seemed like eternity.

Lisa looked a little confused but places her hand around Jennies lower back as she hugged her back, holding onto the smaller girls frame.

"I missed you my boo" Jennie says as she holds onto Lisa.

"I missed you too" Lisa replies chuckling, still holding on to her.

"My girlfriend" Jennie says in a cutesy voice. "My man" She adds on too.

Lisa just laughs at Jennies words and plays along with her.

"Don't you start calling me a man again" She says joking, chuckling a little. Seeing and hearing her laugh instantly awoke the butterflies in my stomach.

"Chaeyoung stop moving!" My make up artist says as she tears my head away from the direction that Lisa and Jennie were still hugging in.

I see from the corner of my eye that Jennie has finally let go of Lisa as she returns to sit in her seat and then shortly after begins to tell the makeup artist what kind of make up she wanted today.

Once I'm done with my makeup I walk over to Lisa to finally say hi to her and she stands up to hug me but, its cut short as Lisa is called over to get her make up done.

I let out a small huff as I pout at the fact I didn't get to hug her tight and long.

I take my seat on the couch in the dressing room and wait for her to be done. I waited a couple of days to see her so what was another 20 minutes?

A half hour later, Lisa approaches me as she joins me on the couch.

"I'm sad" She says.

"Huh? Why?" I ask her.

"Lily is in the hospital".

"What? why?" I ask Lisa concerned.

"She got Ill while I was away" Lisa pouts.

"Oh. I'm sorry" I say as I place my hand on her leg, squeezing it comfortingly.

She places her hand on mine before intertwining our hands together.

"Will you come with me to visit her after this? There's short visiting hours and its the only chance I'll get to see her"

"Of course" I reply to her squeezing her hand back as I opened and closed my fingers around hers.