18. Philli

Rosé pov:
Only 3 more days till im back home in Melbourne. I can't even begin to explain how surreal all of this feels. Its going to be so hard to leave once we're done with Australia. I don't know how im going to do it, i already know im going to become the biggest mess ever.

I get out of my bed and put on my bunny slippers. Its only 8:03 am and its our 'off' day so i'm guessing nobody else will be up, as we dont need to leave for Manila till the evening.

I make my way over to the kitchen and it smells of eggs and.... is that chicken?

Of course. It's Jisoo. How is she eating chicken already?!

"Hey you" i say to her as i walk up to the fridge. She lifts her head up from the TV where she's watching some drama. "What you watching Chuu?" i ask her as i grab a yoghurt drink.

"Its the show im going to be in" she replies calmly like its no big deal.

"What unnie?!" i shriek. "You never told me you were going to be on a show" i say while poking her shoulder and joining her on the sofa.

"I know, i haven't told anyone yet. I was waiting to see if it would get picked up. Im going to be in 7 episodes" she says to me with the biggest smile.

"Ahhh Unnie!! im so happy for you" i say to her as i hug her from the side. Actress Kim Ji Soo in your area. I was super proud of her.

"Thank you Chaeng" she says to me before she takes another bite of her chicken.

I take out my phone and scroll through my instagram, reading fan comments. Before i even notice its 9:30am already.

Lisa and Jennie enter the kitchen saying good morning to Jisoo and i. We were still sat on the sofa but had switched to watch some gaming show Jisoo wanted to watch. I was barely paying attention if i was going to be honest.

"Chongah move" i hear Lisa say. Ugh, shes back to calling me Chongah again?! I roll my eyes at her and set my legs down so she could sit besides me.

She comes and lays down next to me placing her head on my lap. "What you doing" she says to me in her cute voice.

"Nothing Limario" i reply to her as i play with her bangs. "What makes you ask?" i ask her.

Lisa pov:
"Nothing, i just wanted to lay down in your lap and thought i should ask you something as it would look weird if i laid here in silence" i reply to her.

Jisoo throws a pillow at me.

"Aish, stop that. You're such a flirt Lalisa" she shouts at me.

"What?! I'm not flirting... Im just saying the truth" i say while laughing. I look back to see Chaeyoung blushing furiously.

"Eugh. i'm going to throw up, its not even 10am yet. Give it a rest Lisa" Jennie chimes in while going to sit next to Jisoo.

"Shut up Jennie" i just reply to her before i throw back the pillow Jisoo had sent my way a few minutes earlier.

"Uh... so what time do we need to leave for the airport tonight?" i hear Chaeng ask. Poor girl, she's probably trying to change the conversation.

Followed by some grunts and "im not sure's" we establish none of us have a fucking clue but, whatever, that was a later problem, not now.

Rosé pov:
"Hey so the new season of black mirror is out! Who wants to watch it? Sorry Jisoo we can put some subtitles on for you" i say. I know Jennie unnie likes black mirror and im obsessed with it so, it was worth asking.

Lisa sits up before grabbing the remote. "Oooh, i'll watch it with you" she says as she opens up netflix.

"Since when did you watch Black Mirror?" i ask Lisa curiously.