21. Australia pt.1

Lisa pov:
I spent the first part of my first day in Australia with my friend. We went to get some Thai food as i was really missing my home food.

We had a lot to talk about as i hadn't seen her in so long. It was always nice to catch up with old friends. In a couple hours id be heading to sound check and i was so excited to see Rosie. I missed her so much. I wanted to see her when i landed but she was at her old school.

Being in the good mood i was, when i went to pay for the food i signed the receipt with my autograph for the waitress who had served us. She mentioned she was a 'huge blink'.

•••

There she is. Glowing like never before. She sees me as i walk up to her and begins to smile and runs towards me with her arms out.

"I missed you" i say as i engulf her into a really tight hug. "Rosie. Dont leave me again. Life is so boring without you i swear. I have no one to annoy" i say as i break from our hug.

"Ahh i knew thats why you missed me!" She said as she hit my shoulder. "To think it was because you actually wanted to hang out me" she says as she tuts and places her hand on her chest dramatically.

"Oh shut up" i say as i hug her again. I missed her so much.

"Come on girls, catch up later. Its sound check time now" our manager calls out. I look over at Chae and we both walk towards the stage.

We were having fun on stage. The vibe was just amazing here. They were all so excited to see us and this was only sound check. During sound check we messed around a lot. This was our second last show before the encore tour.

After soundcheck we had an hour or two to get ready for the show.

I find Chaeng who was backstage talking with Jennie, i couldn't understand completely what they were saying as they were talking so fast but, i walked up to them anyways.

Jennie looks over at me before she puts her arm around my waist and i reciprocate by placing my hand on her shoulder.

"What you guys talking about?" I ask them. To be honest, i wasn't really interested, i just needed an excuse to be next to Rosie again.

"We were just talking about how similar Australia and New Zealand are" Rosie answers me.

"So how have you liked it so far?" Rosie asks me.

"Its actually beautiful. Really" i say to her, then i add on "but, it will be much better when you show me around" i say to her with a smile. She laughs as she says "yes. An extravagant tour will be coming tomorrow" she says just as we're ushered back onto stage.

During one of our talks Rosie begins to talk about how much it meant to her being able to perform in her home town. She was getting all emotional and sentimental i just wanted to give her a hug. She was so cute.

I walk up to her and nod as she's talking and stroke her hair as i listen intently to her. Being happy looked so good on her. My chipmunk was glowing.