13. London pt. 1

Lisa pov:
Today was a new day. We were off to London for two nights. I was excited. One day for the tour and another day solely for us to do touristy stuff. I was excited about performing in London. I heard London was really good for concerts. I was excited to see what our UK blinks were like.

Jennie and i made our way to the car we were driving to the airport in. I sat in my usual seat in the back. Considering i had long legs you'd think i would sit at the front but apparently, that's reserved for the elders. Ugh.

Rosie and Jisoo enter next. Jisoo turns around and greets me with a morning. "Morning unnie" i reply with a smile. Jisoo could brighten anyone's day. Rosie climbed into her seat next to mine. Its okay i told myself. Rosie and i are friends no matter what. She said so herself. She hadn't said anything to me yet so i thought i'd greet her first.

"Have a good sleep last night?" i ask her with a warm smile.

Rosé pov:
Did i fuck. You wouldn't leave my mind Lisa.

Last night i stayed up for the most part just thinking about how, if we had met in a parallel universe and i had myself figured out, the conversation we had last night would have gone so differently. But nope, we were here, in this universe as idols. As best friends. As Lalisa and Chaeyoung from Blackpink.

"Hey" i smile at her. "Yeah, it was okay" i lie to her. "I miss my own bed though" i continue chuckling. Not wanting her to sense that i was lying.

"Oh yeah?" she replies. "Nothing beats your own bed right?" she says. I just nod agreeing. I felt pretty tired still considering i only fell asleep for a couple hours. I get my phone out and put on a playlist that will help me relax.

Just before i put in my earphones i say to Lisa "London is going to be amazing, right? Can't wait to explore it with you" I don't know why but i want to reassure her everything is okay with us. Get rid of this awkward tension.

Lisa pov:
She slept well. That's good. Makes one of us. Last night i just spent most of it thinking about how i need to find a way to control my budding crush. The good thing about having a crush was that it eventually goes away right? Ugh, i dont know. I had a crush on Chaeyoung before but it only came back a year later. Boy, what was i to do?

I hear her speak up again "London is going to be amazing, right? Can't wait to explore it with you". Aw, she want's to explore it with me? Wait, stop being stupid. She just means all of us.

"Yeah" i reply smiling at her. She shoots me a smile before putting her earphones in. I wonder what she is listening to right now. I look out the window as the car drives off.

I turn around to see Chae sleeping. I really wanted to take my phone out then and snap a photo of her but, i told myself to just relax. Not today, i need to sort out my feelings for her, not increase them.

•••

We finally arrive at the airport. Chaeyoung and i are to sit together. Brilliant. I was just going to sleep this flight. It was only a 2 hour flight. Perfect for a nap.

Rosé pov:
I get into my seat next to Lisa, i see she's asleep and decide to leave the partition down. She looks so cute and peaceful. I decide to go back to sleep myself.

After what seemed like an hour, i feel myself stir out my sleep. I looked around to see the partition was up. Why? Instantly, i felt sad. She put it up while i was sleeping? I left it down and she put it up.

Next thing i know i hear the pilot announce we're about to touch down in the UK. I was so excited but oh my gosh, this mean't landing. I really wish Lisa had kept the damn partition down so i could hold her hand. There's no way in hell i'm taking that partition down if she put it up. If she wanted it up, then that's how it was going to stay.