29. Meet and greets

Jisoo pov:
Its already almost noon and we're supposed to be at the fan sign by 2pm but neither Lisa or Rosie have come out of their rooms yet.

"Jennie, have you seen Lisa or Chaeyoung-ah today?" i ask Jennie who was sat next to me watching some cartoons.

"Nope... i wonder if they're even up" she says in thought.

"Hmm, okay, i'll go check on them... one sec" i say as i remove myself from the comfortable position Jennie and i were sat in, her legs over mine.

I make my way to Lisas room first as she's the easier one to wake up surprisingly.

*knock knock*

There's no reply so i twist the door knob and open her bedroom door.

"Wakey wakey Lisa" i begin to shout as i move closer to her bed "oh... and Chaeng" i let out as my eyes fall on her sleeping body laying next to Lisa's.

These two really are the definition of inseparable, i mean, i can't say much myself because Jennie and i are pretty clingy too but these two... they are always together.

"Ai unnie whats the time?" Lisa says to me groggily, having just woken up. She proceeds to rub her eyes and sits up and feels what i assume was the weight of Chaengs arm on her. She looks down at Chaeng's arm before she looks up at me with a small embarrassed smile.

"Its 11am you lazy bugger, are you planning to miss the fan sign?" i ask her half laughing at her embarrassed smile.

Its not like its the first time i've walked in on them two sleeping in the same room. I mean, we've all slept together but these two sleep together the most from the 4 of us.

"Fuck! Its 11?" Lisa jerks up out of bed causing the sleepy Chaeng to wake up.

"What? Whats happened Lisa?" Chaeng says as she rapidly sits up in Lisas bed, she opens her eyes to see me standing next to the bed and .... i think blushes?

Why are they acting so embarrassed all of a sudden?

"Jisoo" she says, probably wondering why i was stood next to Lisa's bed.

"Chaeng its 11, you need to get ready or we'll be late" i simply say to her as i can tell she was feeling very confused given her startled awakening.

I leave the room and close the door behind me, making my way back to the lounge towards Jennie.

"You not waking up Chaeng?" Jennie says to me as she looks up from her phone for a brief second.

"I did... Well, Lisa did. She was in Lisa's room" i reply to her.

"Oh was she" Jennie says to me with a smirk on her face. Okay... am i missing something here?

I just brush it off and return to my seat on the couch.

Rosé pov:
I don't even know what's just happened. I didn't even get to say good morning to Lisa as she literally ran to the bathroom to take a shower, which is probably what i should be doing right now given how late i was running.

I hope Jisoo doesn't think anything after seeing us in bed together. I mean, it wasn't unusual for us members to sleep together but, usually when we had an event the next day we'd just sleep in our own beds.

It felt good being close to Lisa again. Given the mess that was last week, i barely had the chance to spend time with her. After all, we did spend 2 days fighting, 3 days being in separate countries and then 2 more days separate because of my busy schedule at the dance studio.

Every time i begin to worry about us the universe always finds a way to bring us back to each other.

I don't know much about soulmates but, i know that if there is somebody in your life who is meant to be there then, no matter what happens they will always be there; through all the shit and all the sunshine.