38. Star

Rosé pov:
This morning i was beginning to feel a lot better, I think my flu seems to have gone away. The plan for me today was to just get the photoshoot done and relax for the day just because I didn't want to risk my body punishing me and making this flu last any longer.

But, of course, things don't always go the way you would like. I currently have Jennie and Jisoo knocking on my bedroom door asking Lisa and I to join them on their hike. I mean, if this was any other time i would have jumped at the chance to go hiking but i was still not feeling 100% and i just wanted this damn flu to go away. Lisa on the other hand, well, lets just say she would never go on a hike, its not her 'thing' apparently.

I've already told them twice i really can't join them but they won't take no for an answer. They say they went all four of us to go and the only way Lisa will go is if i go.

"True, i'll only go if Chaeng does but, as sad as it is she's sick and can't go. Guess that means i can't either. Sorry guys" Lisa shouts to the girls through our bedroom door with a satisfied smile.

Is she really using me as her excuse to get out of this?

I don't think so.

A smirk finds its way across my face as i decide, maybe i will go hiking after all.

"Actually, i will join your hike, give me 10 minutes" i shout to the girls which earns pillow being thrown in my face, thanks to Lisa.

"I hate you, you only said that because you knew i didn't want to go" Lisa says to me sulkily.

"Exactly" i reply to her with a wink "Plus, it'll be good for you"

"Are you sure you want to go? Given how your still recovering from your flu" Lisa asks me, trying to act concerned.

"Shut up oh my god Lisa, you never give up do you? We're going and you only have yourself to blame to be honest" i say to Lisa as i pick up the pillow from the floor and place it back onto our bed.

"Whatever, you're evil" She replies to me as she gets up to brush her teeth.

•••

Lisa pov:
As tired as i am right now, this hike was so much fun, of course i'll never tell the girls how much i enjoyed this but, it really was a good experience.

I managed to take a few shots of the girls as we climbed up the track and they all looked so pretty, of course my eyes were mainly falling to Chaeng though. She looked so good with her hair up in a pony and her body dripping with sweat.... Okay... snap out of it perv! It was only 8am, i couldn't start with these unholy thoughts this early.

I feel someone grab my hand from behind, i turn to see its Jennie.

"Hey boo" she says to me as brings my arm closer to her body as she hugs its.

"Hey" i reply to her as i look down at her. Given she's shorter than me, its something i have to do a lot.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asks me.

"It was okay i guess" i reply to her nonchalantly.

"Oh come on Lisa, i know you like the back of my hand, you loved it. Admit it" she says to me as she stands in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

I laugh at her childish actions.

"Fine, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. There, happy?" i ask her as i squeeze her dumpling cheeks.

"Yes" she says as she goes in to give me a hug, wrapping her arms around my waist. I reciprocate the hug and place my arms around her shoulders, leaning my head on top of hers.