25. All in my head

A/N: i liked writing this one;)

Rosé pov:
Shes about to lean in. I see her close her eyes so i close mine too. She moves forward and places her hand on my jaw. She kisses me tenderly. Like she's scared to put too much pressure incase i move away and the moment ends.

I grab her hand thats on my jaw and move in closer to her body. I press on her lips kissing her harder. I've wanted to do this for so long. She kisses me back, harder this time. I push my tongue against her lip and she responds by opening up her mouth for me. Our tongues fight for dominance and mine takes over.

She moves her hand down so it was on the side of my neck. She was holding my neck firmly. I move my hands to grab both sides of her face. I lift myself up and sit on her lap as i kiss her. She moves her hands down to my waist. Trying to push me closer to her.

I can feel myself getting turned on more and more with every moment. I put one of my hands in her hair as i kiss her more roughly. I bite her bottom lip and she lets out a soft moan.

She kisses me back, her tongue taking over now. She moves her hands down from my waist and moves towards my lower back. I break the kiss. I was out of breath, god knows i didnt want to.

We look at each other and laugh at our current position. This felt so weird but right at the same time. Like we were doing something really wrong but also really right.

"That was nice" i say to her as i bite my lip.

"Yeah" she lets out as she stares at my lips.

I rub my thumb over her lips. "You're good" i say as i bite my lip again.

"Theres more where that came from" she says as begins to lean in again. I close my eyes and let her kiss me. She kisses much more passionately this time. Pressing her fingers into my lower back.

I placed my hands around her neck again as i kissed her back. She moves her hands down to my ass and squeezes it. I smile into our kiss laughing a little. She just continues to kiss me.

I press my body further into hers which seemed pretty impossible as i was already straddling her. Lisa begins to kiss my neck, causing me to roll my head back, giving her more access. I let out a moan. This felt so good.

I put my hands on her face again as i grab her lips in between mine. My tongue explores her mouth further and she lets out a moan in the process while she's still got her hands pressing firmly against my ass.

Lisa begins to put her hands under my shirt as she she strokes my lower back. I can't control myself. I could feel myself getting aroused further by the second.

I tug at the bottom of her top and she lifts her arms up so i can remove it. I kiss her neck, i kiss her collar bones one side at a time. Paying enough attention to each side.

She lifts my face up with her hands and kisses me again before she says "we should, we should slow down, we're still kind of drunk and i - i mean, i like this but i dont want to do too much this way. It wouldn't feel right" she says breathlessly.

I looked into her eyes which were much darker right now. Shes right. I don't want this to be something we look back on and think it only happened because we were drunk. I get off her lap "you're right" i say.

"I, i think we should take it slow. I dont want to ruin anything" i say to her.

"Me too" she says as she bites her lip and smiles at me shyly.

"Well uh, i mean, that was ... nice" i didn't even know what to say, i felt myself laugh. She began laughing too.

"We're so fucking awkward" she says as she starts laughing and putting her t shirt back on.