35. ฉันรักเธอ (ily)

Rosé pov:
Day 2 of our encore in this beautiful city.

I head to soundcheck on my own today as the girls had all already set out before me.

I get into the car with my manager as we drive to the stadium. I look out of the window, it was a 15 minute drive from our hotel.

I put in my earphones and my ears fill up with the sound of music. I find myself humming to some of the lyrics.

I grab my notepad and start doodling some things.

I felt really good.

I felt happy.

For the first time in a long time i felt content... i found that i was always craving for something more... something to fill this hole in my life and now... it feels like im finally satisfied.

"Chaeyoung, that looks so nice" i hear my manager say to me as he looks at my drawing.

I was working on this drawing i started a week ago - the back of Lisa's head which was placed in front of the sun.

She's the biggest star in my galaxy.

"Thank you" i gushed and bowed my head.

The car comes to a stop, signalling we'd arrived. I quickly placed my notepad into my bag as we stepped out of the car.

It was my most prized possession.

I walk into the studio to find the three girls already gathered around.

Jennie had her arms wrapped around Lisa's back as her face rested on Lisa's back.

They look at me and say hi and then we're told to begin checking the microphones straight away.

I sing into mine and the other girls do the same.

So far so good.

"Chaengah" i hear Jisoo call me.

"Yeah Unnie?" I reply to her. She signals me to come over, so i do.

"Whats up?" I ask her.

"Its a secret. But, i need to tell someone" she says to me.

I shoot a look at her.

"Whats that?" I ask her a little concerned.

"Sometime next week im shooting for Bazaar. Solo cover." She replies excitedly.

My face beams with a massive smile "when did you find out Unnie? This is so amazing" I asked her.

"I think... 2 days ago maybe? But it wasn't definite till this morning" she replies to me with the biggest smile.

"Ah! Im so happy for you. Anyone else know?" I ask her.

She just taps her nose in response. Meaning, its top secret.

Oh, how i loved how weird Jisoo was. I mean, its not very surprising.

"Okay girls you're all clear, well done. See you in 2 hours" our sound technician shouts out.

"So whats everyone doing now?" I ask as i didn't really have any plans to be honest.

I looked at Lisa and Jennie was still clinging on to her.

Not jealous.

"Im going to my parents" Lisa replies.

"I'm going too" Jennie replies.

I look at Lisa with wide eyes. She's taking her and not me?

Lisa looks at Jennie slightly amused.