45. Sois à moi

Rosie and Ashley are still sound asleep when Rosie's phone begins to ring.

Rosie doesn't bother to make a move to answer the phone as she assumes its Halseys.

"Rosie?" Ashley voices as she sleepily gets up.

"Hmm?" Rosie responds turning to face her while rubbing her eyes.

"Its your phone"

Rosie immediately sits up to answer it.

"Hey. Are you coming?"

Its Lisa.

"Yeah of course" Chaeyoung replies. "What time is it?" She asks absent mindedly and Ashley replies in the background "Oh shit. Its almost half 9"

"Are you at H- are you still at yours?" Lisa asks Rosie through the phone.

"Uh...I'll be with you asap Lis, just give me 10 mins okay?" Rosie replies.

"Okay"

"I'm sorry. See you in a bit" Rosie replies as she cuts the call.

"Oh my God" Ashley says as she quickly chucks on some sweats "Times like this I'm so glad I always pack beforehand. My drivers waiting out front we can drop you"

"You sure?" Rosie asks Ashley from the bathroom where she was getting changed.

"Yeah babe. Do you want to borrow some clothes or?" Ashley asks Rosie.

"No that's okay" Rosie replies as she reappears from the bathroom.

Rosé pov:
Ashley's driver stops the car as we arrive at Lisa's. I turn to thank the driver and then Ashley herself.

"Thank you so much for last night and even today. I've had the best time and I hope we are able to do this again somehow"

"Thank you for being your amazing self Rosie and, I hope so too" Ashley replies hugging me just before I step out.

I walk over into the hotel and follow the signs directing to the hotel restaurant. There, I spot Lisa sat there looking out the window while accompanied by our hair and make up artists.

"Hey" I say a little sheepishly, walking up to the table and tucking my hair behind my ears.

Lisa looks up instantly at me and gives me a smile. "Hey" She says as she stands to offer me a hug.

I hug her quickly and then greet the others. They excuse their-selves saying they were only sat there due to Lisa being on her own. Instantly, I felt guilty.

Once they left I turn to look at Lisa.

"I got bread" She says as she passes over the basket of bread to me. I take it gratefully and take out a piece, chewing on it.

"I'm sorry about today. I must have missed my alarm and..."

"Its fine Rosie, you're here now and besides, these things happen to all of us" Lisa replies to me with a small smile.

Okay, that was not the response I was expecting as I was ready for her to tease me endlessly and make me feel at least a little bad. But, instead, she was being so understanding.

"I guess... I'm glad you're not mad" I say to her.

"Of course. Did you stay over Halsey's then?" She asks me.

"Yeah, we got back pretty late so it was just safer to I guess" I tell her.

"Fair enough. So, whats she like? Is she even prettier in real life?"