10. Fight & makeup

Rosé pov:
Jennie and i overslept. Oops. Touring really does tire you. The only reason we woke up when we did was because our managers were banging on our door. We literally jumped up out of bed and got dressed before we opened the door.

Although i managed to get a good amount of sleep i still felt tired, which is why i didn't even bother to get makeup put on when i was on my way to meet the other girls at the airport. Au nauturel and that.

I saw that Jisoo and Lisa were waiting for us just outside of security. Jisoo waved at me and i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug. Lisa was wearing her face mask but i could tell from her eyes she was smiling at me.

"Come here then!" I said as i moved forward to hug Lisa. She hugged me back and she squeezed me tight. Did she miss me? It felt good to be in her embrace again.

Lisa pov:
Rosie. She had no makeup on, yet, she looked so pretty, then here i am with my face mask on because i didn't want people to see my bare face.

She kinda looked like Elsa with her hair like that. After we finished hugging i sang into her ear "do you wanna build a snowman" and she responded by slapping my shoulder and shaking her head saying "you're an actual baby Lisa". Gosh. I loved her accent so much. I mean, hell, i even impersonate that accent sometimes because its just so cute.

•••

The flight went well. I had a couple naps in between because it was a really long flight but i swear every time i was awake Rosie was still sleeping. Gosh that girl can sleep.

We began making our way through the airport. There were so many people here but it wasn't anything we weren't used to at this point. I still grabbed on to Chae's arm for comfort. Im so glad i wore my mask now, there was so many cameras everywhere.

Rosé pov:Wow theres loads of people here, how though?? Its literally 8am

Rosé pov:
Wow theres loads of people here, how though?? Its literally 8am. I swear if i wasn't an idol i'd definitely still be in my bed right now.

Lisa was holding onto my arm right now. I really liked it when she was clingy towards me, even though i've noticed its usually off camera when she's like this with me.

I savour every moment because i never know when it will happen again. The younger one was always unpredictable and i know i always seem clingy with her on stage but, if you experienced being with somebody 24/7 to barely interacting, you'd be clingy too.

I looked up over at her and saw her eyes stare right into mine. I felt myself gulp. Gosh, that mask made her look so hot.