5. Feels

Lisa pov:
Coachella had finally come to an end. I had the best weekend meeting and partying with so many cool people. So many people i truly looked up too. I looked through my photos once again and i decided, even though i dont usually post pictures with my bandmates i really wanted to post this one.  She just looked too cute.

@lalalalisa_m: 🌹🐿

@lalalalisa_m: 🌹🐿

I captioned it '🌹🐿' because thats just what she reminds me off. I dont usually caption my pictures but this beauty deserves one. She was so adorable that day. More than usual.

Rosé pov:
I cant believe the best weekend of my life was already over. I posted a bunch of pictures on my instagram of my fit last night. I had dreamt of  going to Coachella so much in my trainee years and now we just freaking performed there. I couldn't believe any of this was true. I decided to post a pic with Lisa and then later one with Jennie.

Im not sure why but i wanted to post a single shot of Lisa and i. I captioned it 'My girl' because nobody has or knows her the way i do. We have a unique bond nobody else could share with her. Our memories, our fights, our arguments, our love, our care for one another. In that way she was mine.

@roses_are_rosie: My girl

I got off my phone and decided to have a shower before we headed of to New York. I shuffled my playlist and the first song to play was 'thats my girl' by Fifth Harmony. What a coincidence. 

Lisa pov:
Wow the Chaelisa shippers were alive. I didn't think my picture would have that much of an affect. I decided to check out what the blinks were saying about Chaelisa for it to be trending worldwide.

Oh. Rosie posted a photo of us too, it was captioned 'my girl'. My heart skipped a beat reading that. I wonder why she would caption it that.

I was on my fake twitter and decided to like a tweet that said 'Rosie so has a crush on Lisa, can they just admit to each other how much they like each other already sksksk' i giggled at that.

Our blinks can be really funny sometimes. Rosie doesn't like me like that. Im pretty sure she likes boys. I mean, shes obsessed with Paul from Lany. I dont know why though to be honest. He was the definition of average. She deserves somebody extra. Somebody who could love her the way she deserves. Somebody who could care for that precious soul.