11. What happens in Amsterdam

A/N: this ones gonna be entirely fictional. I just want some Chaelisa :(( but im sure you'll enjoy this hehe. I wasn't going to publish this for a few days but as i just came back from a night out im not thinking and just posting hehehehe. Enjooooy.
---
Lisa pov:
So, i can't seem to find Rosie anywhere. I've asked the girls if they've seen her and they replied no. I even asked our manager if she'd seen her and she said no. Probably not the best thing to ask our manager as she'd go searching for her.

I thought i'd try the rooftop, i didn't think she'd be there but it was worth a try.

"Okay, got it. Hard rock cafe. Is that right?" I hear her voice. Thank god. "So i just put it into google maps?" She seems to be on the phone. "Ahhh, okay. Perfect. Wish me luck" she said while giggling. What is Rosie planning to get up too? Im intrigued. "Yeah, okay, thank you so much Z! Love you, bye" she hangs up the phone.

"Hey" i say softly to her as i walk up to her. She almost jumps up at the sound of another person. It was really quiet up here.

"Oh hey Li, you okay?" She smiled at me. That smile.

"Yeah, what are you doing up here? I was looking for you everywhere! I even asked manager unnie" i questioned her.

"Oh gosh. We better get down before she comes searching then!" She giggled. She seemed genuinely happy. After who knows how long. It felt really good to see that angelic smile again.

"Okay, okay, but first, how comes you were up here?" I asked her before we headed downstairs.

"Lisa, you're going to think i'm crazy" she said in a hushed voice.

"No, never! Tell me!!" I was practically begging her now.

"Well, you know what Amsterdam is famous for right?" Rosie asked me while giggling and moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Uh... cycling?" I responded not knowing why she'd ask me that. Has she been spending time with Jennie learning about the country's history or something.

"No silly!" She slapped my shoulder lightly. "Weed" she whispered to me.

I felt my mouth drop open. Church youth advocate Rosie. Weed? Is this real life? Did i actually hear that right.

"What about it Rosie?" I ask her.

"Well, i want to try it. I mean not the smoking because i don't want to risk my voice for tomorrows show but the edibles!" She replied.

I cant believe i'm hearing all of this. Rosie really isn't as innocent as people think. She has this devilish side of her that comes out every now and then, although it was pretty rare it was really exciting.

"For real Rosie!?" I asked her not quite sure how serious she was.

"Yeah Lisa, but you have to promise not to say anything okay!" She says to me.

"Okay.... i promise" i replied, still in shock. Then, she grabs me and pulls me closer to her as she whispers into my ear. There was nobody here with us, yet she was still being so secretive.

"I've got a plan so that we can get some without the managers knowing because they'd obviously never let us. My friend from Melbourne just told me about this cafe that we need to check out" she whispered into my ear. I felt myself gulp. Both at the thought of getting high and the feeling of Rosies warm breath against my ear and neck.

Suddenly i was really hot.

Rosé pov:
"Okay. Lets head downstairs now!" I say as i grab Lisa's hand and lead her down the steps. I was really excited for today. I felt so rebellious. I needed to get the other girls to come on board with the plan. This was either going to be a hit or a total miss.