34. Encore love

Lisa pov:
"Goodmorning Rosie" i say to her as i kiss her cheeks repeatedly.

"Mmm" she groans as she tries to push me away. "Stop" she whines.

"What? How can i? You're too beautiful" i reply to her.

"Ya Lisa!" She says as she pushes my face away. "I want to sleep. Shhh" she continues as she turns her body so that its facing away from me.

Oh no, i don't think so.

I climb on top of her pushing her shoulder back so she was laying flat on the bed.

"Come here" i whisper as i smirk.

Before i even process whats happening i feel Chaeyoung flip me over so i was the one under her and she had my hands pinned above my head.

She leans down to kiss me but stops as soon as her lips are about to touch mine.

"Don't wake me up again" she says as removes herself from me.

"I-" i didn't even know how to respond to that.
That was kinda hot.

*knock knock*

Theres a knock on my door. I groan as i get up to answer the door as Rosie was already in the bathroom.

I open the door to see Jisoo.

"Whats up?" I ask her.

"Im so excited" she begins.

"Why?" I ask her, a smile forming on my face.

"Well, this is it. The end of our tour and its been so amazing. Don't you think?" Jisoo asks me, radiating sunshine with her bright smile.

"Yeah, its been-" before i get the chance to finish my sentence Rosie re-enters my room.

"Who was it Lis?" She says as she stood there stretching her arms with her eyes closed, in my tshirt.

"Oh... hey Jisoo" Rosie replies with an expression of shock and embarrassment on her face once her eyes open.

"Hey..." Jisoo replies slowly.

"You slept with Lisa again?" She asks Rosie quite questioningly.

Jisoo pov:
Okay, i know they sleep together a lot, heck its normal to do that when you're best friends but, these last few days im sure they have been sleeping together every night... is something going on between them?

"Uh... yeah" Rosie replies to me shyly.

I look at them both with furrowed brows.

They better not be doing anything stupid ...

"Is there something going on?" i ask almost hesitantly because im not sure if i want to know the answer.

"No. N-nothing" Rosie jumps to answer, leading to Lisa closing her opened mouth without even making a sound.

"Okay..." i say as i look at the floor. Rosies clothes lay there messily on the floor, like they'd been thrown off.