16. Barcelona baby

Rosé pov:
I feel myself wake up slowly. I feel heat around my back, i turn my head to see Lisa there with her arms wrapped around me. I can't help but smile. I turn myself around so that i was now facing her body. I placed my hand on her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"I love you" i whisper. "You're my best friend" i continue. I stroke her cheek before i quietly get up so as to no wake her. I head into the shower and decide i'll wake her up once im done.

After my shower i get up to see Lisa was gone and my bed was made. Oh? When did she even wake up i find myself thinking. My eyes quickly roam the bed when i notice a little note on the bed.

Goodmorning! :) Thank you for letting me sleep here last night and once again, congratulations on getting back that well deserved solo. So proud of you. See you when we leave for the airport, airport buddy;)

Lili <3

Gosh. Wasn't she just the cutest i think to myself as i hold the piece of paper up against my chest. I notice the time on my bedside clock and it reads 9:38am. Oh crap, i need to get ready quickly as we're supposed to leave at 10.

I quickly chuck on some sweats and a cropped hoodie. Meh, this will have to do i think as i look myself over in the mirror.

Lisa pov:
I wake up to Rosie caressing my cheek. It was so hard to keep my eyes closed. She doesn't say anything i don't think? I just feel her stroke my cheek and then get out of bed.

Of course that's led to my happy mood this morning. I'm so glad things are beginning to work out for her now, she deserves it after everything she's sacrificed to get here.

I leave her a note before i head back to my room and freshen up before my flight. I wonder what Chae will be wearing to the airport i think to myself as i grab a pair of jeans and a cropped hoodie.

•••

We all board the flight. This one was only 1 hour 40 minutes. I arrived a little late again which meant i got the last seat available. Jisoo had sat with Jennie like she always does and Rosie was sat with Lay, one of our back up dancers.

I just grab a seat next to my manager. Fun times.

I put on a movie as i wait for the flight to pass. I feel somebody tap my shoulder, it was Rosie.

"Hey buddy" she smiles at me.

"Hey" i say as i feel myself light up instantly.

"What you watching there?" She asks me while she's still stood in the middleway of the aeroplane.

"Uhh, just some movie... why don't you sit?" i ask her before realising there was literally nowhere for her to sit here. Why am i so dumb?

"Okay" she says as she moves my arm and sits on my lap. I feel myself gulp. Is this going to seem weird to everybody else? I look over to my manager quickly who seemed to be busy reading an email or something.

"Okay, or you can just sit on me i guess" I say chuckling lightly and wrapping my arms around her.

"Well, i thought you'd want your airport buddy to give you company no?" she says to me while giving me a cheeky smile.

"Of course" i say as i take out one of my earphones and pass it to her so we could watch the movie together.

•••

*All passengers please buckle up for landing. Due to land in 5 minutes* i hear over the intercom.

Instantly i see Rosie look at me with the biggest and cutest might i add frown on her face. "Noooo, i don't want to land" she says in the cutest voice.