19. You're Macau my heart warm

A/n: see what i did with the chapter title;) i hate myself sksksk

Lisa pov:
2 days till Chaeng goes to Melbourne by herself. Ahh, she's only going to be there for 2 more days than us but still, just travelling took out a day. So really, it was going to be 3 days without Chaeng.

Today we're performing in Macau and i was excited. It was our last show before we go to Rosies home.

I was thinking of talking to Jennie again actually... she's really been helping me lately with trying to understand my headspace. At first i was thinking im just being my usual self crushing on Chaeng but it feels like it might be something more now, but its so hard to tell.

At times i think to myself do i really like Chaeyoung? I mean, yes i always felt myself feeling attracted to her but then again, im attracted to a lot of people. I can't help it that everyone around me is so gorgeous,

However, having said that, my eyes always fall back to Rosie. Like, they always make their way back to her beauty and eccentric soul. I know i wasn't 'in love' with her because otherwise i wouldn't be so attracted to other people around me too but, i also know that i definitely like her more than a friend.

This whole situation was just too confusing for me. I feel like i can't even confess to Rosie about how i feel because im not sure myself what i want. Do i want to be with her or do i just want to know what it would be like to say she's mine for a day, just to get a taste of her?

I make my way to Jennies room. I knock on the door. She takes a few minutes before she opens the door.

"Sup Lisa" she says as she walks back into her room. "How you feeling today?" I ask her as after her really bad panic attack that many blinks saw i was worried for her.

"Not great." She replies. She was fiddling with an earring in her ear infront of the mirror.

"Show me, let me do it" i say to her as i walk over to her and help her clip the earring in piece. "Jennie, you know, if it gets too much on stage you can just leave. We really don't mind and the Blinks love you. They'd rather you cut it short than push yourself too much"

"Yeah" she sighs. "I guess so, i just hate letting people down and i hate it when my managers and antis are breathing down my neck calling me lazy and stuff" she continues.

"Fuck them" i say as she begins to laugh. "No seriously, fuck them. They know nothing. We do and we know whats best for you okay?" I say as i place my hand on her shoulder. "Okay" she replies as she places her hand on my hand that was on her shoulder.

I was going to ask her for more advice but she already has a lot on her plate as it is. I'll let it go this time round. I leave Jennie to have a little more rest before our sound check and return to my room to do the same.

Rosé pov:
2 days. Two. Days. Im literally jumping on my bed right now while eating strawberries. I could not wait to get some time with my family and friends back home. Im going to do so much. Visit so many places. I can't wait. My hometown Melbourne.

I was beyond excited not only to just go home but to show the girls just how dope Aussies are and my amazing city. I finally understand just how ecstatic Lisa would feel everytime we went to Thailand.

For soundcheck i decide on wearing a polka dot dress. It was really really hot here in Macau. I make my way over to soundcheck. The girls are all already there. I walk over to Jennie and give her arm a squeeze and smile at her. She just looks up at me and gives me a small smile.