8. Is this betrayal?

A/N: Prepare yourself.

Rosé pov:
I just got off the phone. I feel my heart break into a million pieces. I can't even begin to comprehend what i've just been told. I feel betrayed for so many different reasons.

Lisa is taking my solo from me? YG wont let me have the solo i've worked so damn hard on? Lisa, my best friend taking that opportunity away from me?

I didn't even know it was possible to feel so hurt in so many different ways all at once. Why won't they ever let me have my moment. I'm honestly getting sick of this shit treatment, but i just dont even have the energy to be angry anymore.

I feel lost and as though i can't even trust my best friend. How could she agree to taking it?

I went back to our room and grabbed my things. Im glad she wasn't in there, i dont think i can even look at her today. I told her so many times how i was just waiting for the thumbs up to be able to finally release my solo, and now, shes taking it from me?

I felt confused, hopeless and above all, betrayed.

Lisa pov:
I feel so conflicted right now... I've just had a conference call with YG and my manager and i tried to tell them i wont do it, that i cant take Rosies solo from her, but they weren't having any of it.

Apparently, there was more buzz around me than Rosie right now. But that shit didn't matter. This song was made for her and with a voice like hers, it would do well no matter what.

They said i have to take on this song or they'll stop allowing brands to sponsor me. I was left with no choice but to agree. Maybe if i explained this to her she'll understand?
•••
"Where is she?" i hear myself say out loud when i return to our room. She's not there and neither are her things. I knock on Jennie and Jisoos room and only Jennie is in there. "Hey, have you seen Rosie?"

"Have you guys had another falling out? She sounded really upset, shes gone out with Jisoo somewhere" she replied.

"Do you know where?" i asked her. "No babe, i don't. Sorry. Everything okay though?" Jennie replied.

I wanted to tell her whats going on but before i tell anyone anything i needed to explain everything to Rosie. By the lack of her things in our room and her seeming upset im guessing she already knows about me taking her solo.

I replied to Jennie "Yeah. I was just wondering where she went" in an attempt to avoid creating anymore drama.

I want to go out and look for her but she clearly doesn't want to see me right now. I return back to my room and just lay down on my bed letting out a big sigh.

Jisoo pov:
** a few hours ago **
I heard someone banging on my door, i opened it thinking it might have been a manager, but what i saw startled me. It was Rosie. She was carrying all her stuff and she looked like she had been crying.

"Whats happened Pasta? Are you okay?" i questioned her, i was so worried. She wouldn't reply and was just crying her eyes out. I quickly grabbed her and took her outside the room, Jennie was in the room and i didn't want Rosie to feel embarrassed in front of her, seeing as she was in such a vulnerable state right now.

I told her to wait in her room as i quickly got a new room sorted for her.

*** Now ***
We were now sat in Rosies new room. I asked her again delicately, "Whats happened Rosie?"

She'd settled down a little now. We had a show in 9 hours, i hope she was going to be okay. What she said next shocked me.

"Lisa - Lisa, she - she's taking my solo" i heard her let out in between her sobs. She started crying again. I moved closer to her and cradled her in my arms. What the hell does she mean? This has to be some kind of bad misunderstanding surely?