7. Hamilton

A/N: This is a bit of a longer one!! Strap up and buckle down babies. Enjoy 🌹

Rosé pov:
I'm really content right now, listening to some music as we make our way to the airport. We're on our way to Canada. I seriously can't believe our luck right now, i've literally always dreamt of going Canada ever since i was little. I was gutted i wasn't here with my family but, these girls honestly felt like my own little family now, so in that sense i was comforted.

We reached the airport and we got up to go to security. None of us had made dibs on who we were sitting with this flight and honestly, i really didn't mind because we're literally going to the happiest place in the world right now so, i couldn't care less. I sat on the first seat my eyes lay on, putting my earphones in again.

I see from the corner of my eye Lisa slide into the seat next to mine. I decided i was going to try and chill out around Lisa for a while, because Blinks have been calling me out for my jealousy which i didn't realise was so obvious. More so, i just need time to figure out whats going on with me lately, why do i want to spend even more time than usual with Lisa?

She smiles at me and says something. I don't hear her because of my earphones so i take them out.

Lisa pov:
We had just made it on to the flight to Canada and i couldn't be more excited. The whole car ride Rosie had been listening to music and staring out the window, i hadn't seen such a relaxed Rosie in so long. It was nice, i know she's been stressed with the performances and sorting out her solo, so it was really good we were getting a few days in Canada.

I decided i was going to sit with Rosie today because i love flying with her. Shes not annoying and doesn't lean on me like the other girls. I slide into the seat beside her and i notice she has her earphones in. I know she can't hear me right now so i just had to say it. Rosie honestly has one of the best airport styles i've ever seen, so it didn't take much for me to gawk over at her whenever we were at the airport. "Rosie, your ass looks really good in those sweats".

She took her earphones out, asking me to repeat myself as she didn't hear. Thank God. I replied "I was just asking if anyone's sitting here" to which she replied no and gave me a smile.

I put one of her earphones in my ear, i'm not sure why, as i wasn't even in the mood to listen to music but i craved to be closer to her. I've been thinking lately about my sexuality. I'm pretty sure i'm into girls, whether its solely girls or not is still to be decided. Rosie definitely wasn't helping, i mean, her being the same age as me and well, looking like that really makes me question myself sometimes.

She was listening to 'Teenager in love' by Madison Beer. Madison was another girl who makes me question my sexuality, shes so beautiful.

Rosé pov:
Fuck. Of course when she takes my earphone my phone decides to play this romantic song. I really wanted to skip the song but i didn't want her to start asking me questions like i know she would. Oh wait, im already too late. I hear her ask me "So Rosie posie, whose making you feel like you're in loooooove". I force myself not to roll my eyes. Shes so immature sometimes.

"its a song babe, it just came on shuffle, she has a good voice though, doesn't she?" i try to change the topic because i dont want to deal with her teasing right now. I want to go back to peaceful Rosie, cosy Rosie.

Lisa pov:
Babe. She hasn't called me that in a long time... Maybe she just said it by mistake, because they do say that a lot over here in America and i wouldn't be surprised if she picked it up. I just replied to her saying "Yeah, she has a good voice and face too, you know" to which she just nodded along to. I wonder if she thought about what it would be like to kiss her too. Okay, so im definitely into girls because no straight girl would say that.