33. My lady

Lisa pov:
I kiss Rosie who was still asleep on my chest. I kiss her head and tighten my grip on her. I didn't even notice her come in.

I can't believe she is in my arms like this right now. The night before last and even this one just gone, it feels surreal that she's actually here in my arms like this. It really feels like its meant to be. Her and i always.

Im flying out to Thailand on my own today, actually, in 7 hours im due to fly out. But, all i want to do is stay here, with my Rosie.

She begins stirring, waking from her slumber.

She looks up at me.

"Good morning" she says

"Morning" i reply to her with a big smile.

She looks back at me blushing.

Really? I haven't even done anything yet. She really does have it for me doesn't she? Damn.

"Breakfast?" I say to her as i make a move to sit up.

She sits up with me. "Sure" she says. "But first" she says as she looks at me. "A goodbye kiss" she says as she gives me a firm kiss on the lips, her lips lingering on my lips for a few seconds after.

"Hee? Goodbye kiss?" I ask her a little confused.

"Well, i won't be able to kiss you later with the girls around" she says as she shrugs her shoulders and gets up to find her slippers.

True i suppose.

•••

My flight out to Thailand was in a few hours. I was with my manager and i had this sudden urge to dye my hair... as in, to my natural colour - black.

I dont know why, after the last few days i feel, i feel like i have this new found confidence, like, like im brand new if that makes sense?

We head to the salon and i get it dyed. Perfect timing as i need to renew my passport anyways.

I haven't told the girls, so they'll find out the same time as the blinks.

I make my way through the usual paparazzi, i always get so shy when the other girls aren't around me, so i try to get through this as fast as i can.

I finally get seated in the plane and feel my phone buzz a couple times in my pocket.

*BP GIRLS*
Jennie💋: Ya Lisa u freaking dyed your hair!??!?
Jishu🤪: it looks good... i told you!!!!
Rosie posie💙: looks pretty, like always 💛

I decide to reply.

Me: No Jennie its a wig🙄, of course i dyed it! And thank you babies💋💋 i just thought why not. Felt like a whole new woman today.

Jennie💋: oi dont talk to me like that. Did u get permission?
Rosie posie💙: a woman indeeeed

Me: yeah i just asked manager oppa and he said why not because i needed to get passport done so natural look is best look.

Jennie💋: ok good. Looks good ma.

I decide to text Rosie privately to ask for her opinion.

Me: so what do you think of my hair?

Rosie posie💙: its cute. I haven't seen it that colour since i first met you no?