52. Mine forever

Rosie was sat in her bedroom, just stringing her guitar along to the music she had playing through her speakers.

It had been exactly a week since she'd last seen Lisa since she was busy recording for her show in China and truth be told, Rosie had been busy in the studio adding the final touches to her solo that she was adamant to release with or without YG's support. However, nonetheless, the girls kept in touch daily, making sure to call each other whenever they had the chance and, if they didn't, they made sure to send each other silly videos or voice notes of themselves to record their daily shenanigans. Apart from the physical touches, it almost felt like they weren't separated by the ocean that divided them.

Rosie was gazing out the window of her house as she watched people bustling around on the street below.

It had just hit noon so she could see people running around with paper trays in their hands as they rushed back to work with what she assumed was their lunch.

She let out a contempt sigh, letting herself bask in the sun that was hitting her face in just the right way. The kind of heat that warms you up instantly. Like a hot fire during a cold winters day. The only thing missing was a cup of hot chocolate with too much whipped cream and some marshmallows.

She stayed like that for a while before she decided to head on downstairs and get herself some lunch. It seemed as though everyone was at work until she heard her sister shuffling around behind her.

"Hey Alice" She greets her sister.

"Hey sissy, you up to much today?" She asked.

Rosie hummed in thought before responding "I might go for a bike ride. The weather is beautiful"

"It really is. You should go! Enjoy it for me too as I'm still trying to finish my paper that's due tomorrow" Alice groaned.

"Oh babe" Rosie pouted. "Want me to get you anything while I'm out?"

"That's sweet Rosie but its okay, I don't want to risk people noticing you and I need to get back to my work" Alice replies as she climbs back up the stairs.

"Have a good time though!" She shouts out.

Rosie smiles at her sisters words as she acknowledges just how much her family cared for her.

Rosie prepares herself a salad which she eats well before she heads out and grabs her bike. It was a porcelain white bike that had flowers painted on it. Flowers that Rosie herself painted. She traced her fingers across the cold metal before she hopped on. The bike meant a lot to her. When she first bought it hadn't been used for months but she knew, with some finishing touches, it would be the perfect bike for her  and sure enough, she was right. It was definitely one of her most prised possessions.

She placed her face mask on and proceeded to ride her bike down the road, going in whatever direction the wind was taking her.

Lisa pov:
I'm on my way to Rosie's house.

I haven't told her I'm back from China.

I wanted to surprise her, surprise my girlfriend.

It still felt surreal to call her that. Call her mine.

I felt a little mischievous but, I also felt excited to see her again and just hold her in my arms. I think that's what I've missed the most - the way her perfect body fit so perfectly in mine. The way she would always warm me up like nothing else. Both metaphorically and literally. She was my girl.

I walk up to her porch and knock on the door. I had flowers in my hands and I really really hoped it would be her to answer.

"Lisa?"