@background21

Pen Name- Neetha Sai

Username- background21

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

 There is no specific reason for my pen name. I started using it when I was 19 and used the number with the name and changed later to 20 and 21 on my birthday's. However, I didn't want to increase the number anymore after 21 and ended up still using it.

How many books have you published till date?

 30

What are your future projects?

 I have a list of new plots nearly 20 and will chose one depending on my mood along with the way the plot developed in my mind.

What is writing to you?

To express my views about life and relationships with the minimal knowledge I have along with escaping into an imaginary world along with my readers.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Definitely a hidden passion as I used to be very disinterested to even read a novel until a few years back.

What genre books you like to work on?

 Romance and Chicklit

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes!

Then we would love to read a paranormal genre story from you.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

For me writing fictional books is like understanding ones own character in a new level and know oneself better. It also helps to let go of any stress due to everyday life and escape for sometime from reality where everything is controlled by you. There are lot more charms of writing and it differs from each person.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Julia garwood and Lazybookworm(don't know the real name)

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

smiley020, _Kwaish_, Ria Borde, Midhuna

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My all time favorite would be "North and South" TV series which I recently watched again. I have not read anything recently.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Sharukh Khan and Mahesh Babu(Male Actors), Anushka Shetty and Deepika Padukone(Female Actors)

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Rana Daggubati in Bahubali Movie.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing, Craft work, Watching Kdrama's(recently)

What are your hidden talents?

Craft work, Singing, Desserts (That's what I think by the way)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Sharukh Khan (No doubt)

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There are lots of them. But one major situation which took place a few years back would be where I tried to show my smart writing, but ended up being misunderstood in the worst way possible before a group of people and I paid for that in another worst way too. It still gives me nightmares and I guess I should be surprised that I became a writer.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I guess getting attacked by my elder sister's crazy antics. As she did all the crazy things, I never had a chance to rebel and do one.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write, but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

There is no need for you to be best with wordings or grammar which I feel like nothing but additives in a product. All you need to do is express what you want to without hesitation. Then all other things get set into place by themselves as the most important thing in a story telling is to make the reader feel the emotions that you felt while writing and thinking about the story.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No!

What do you feel about this interview?

It's interesting and actually made me think about myself and of course a lot of incidents in my life to write answers to the questions asked here.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.