@annaramon

Pen Name: Anna Ramon

Username: annaramon

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Nope, Anna it's my nickname and I'm often called Anna in real life too but my last name here is made to sound similar to my real life one.

How many books have you published till date?

3 books. 1 completed already.

What are your future projects?

Making more bangtan (BTS) fanfictions.

What is writing to you?

An escape from reality and probably the only way I can release my stress and meet new people.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I thought it was a dream and something I wanted to achieve as a life goal but then I realized this is not for me. Hidden passion is a better way to describe why I write.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romantic/thriller/action Mystery/angst/romantic

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

well... okay.

Then we would love to read a Historical Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

You can manipulate the characters however you want, it's like you're the god in the story. It's a beautiful thing that every person is capable of.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Isabelleronin sweetdreamer33

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

noromar123  QueenBubblez13

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

TVD, PLL, Gossip girl, Teen wolf, shadow hunters, (Typical Netflix shows)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Kim Taehyung (^.^), Park Seo-joon, Yoo Seung-ho, Cha Eun-woo and Leonardo Decaprio.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joker.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Drawing, Painting, making book covers and digital art.

What are your hidden talents?

Uh... does drawing count as one?

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Kim Taehyung.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

The music teacher asked me a question on a music piece in class and I responded by saying 'My name is Anna'

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Lied to my mom about a pretty shirt that my friend had given me for my birthday but actually I spent a lot of money and secretly bought it from Westfield.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

-All I can say is continue writing, just continue. Make sure your description is limited and one paragraph short or a simple sentence that hooks the reader —also plan the story if you don't want to face writer's block and then lose hope or interest. Sometimes In my school planner I write little bullet points down from real life inspirations. Also watching dramas or movies may give you inspiration. Also book cover is key! sometimes when people ask me to read their books I get discouraged just by seeing the covers I.e. Sunsets, leaves, sunflowers. You could search up 'cover shops' and see if they're open and order one or create your own through Canva or Picsart, Pinterest is a good start to look for your covers. That is one of the reasons why people may not add your book to their reading lists if the cover is ugly. Also in every chapter leave a cliff hanger that why you'll keep your readers engaged just don't over do it. Keep it simple.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope.

What do you feel about this interview?

First time ever that I've done one. I had a great time answering questions :heart:

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.