@-sunflowerperks

Pen Name: Jackie Jackson

Username: -sunflowerperks

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

It is my real name

How many books have you published till date?

I have four books published on wattpad so far

What are your future projects?

A good magician never reveals her tricks : ). Great things in store.

What is writing to you?

Writing is a form of escapism. I don't really like my life very much and writing helps to takes my mind off of things and takes me to a happier place.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I always enjoyed writing my English essays, and found it strange when all my friends would complain about it. eventually i started writing on wattpad and found that i enjoyed it very much. so hidden passion

What genre books you like to work on?

I am what i like to call a multi-faceted woman. i love to diversify and try new things, but fantasy and romance have always been a personal favourite.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Definitely! i LOVE a challenge.

Then we would love to read a Mafia Werewolf Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

People tell me that they do not like to read fictional books because they're so unrealistic but i personally believe that that is the beauty of fiction. ANYTHING is possible, that's what makes it exciting!

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Wattpad: Aurora Yeo twelvewonderingstars and Noelle Hails hepburnettes. Off wattpad: J.K. Rowling, Jojo Moyes, Rick Riordan, Stephen Chbosky and Gayle Forman. Truly inspiring.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I'm introverted but I'm friends with jesiyawarner. If anyone wants to be friends they could message me. I don't bite... too much.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I LOVE TV series like Supernatural, Stranger Things, Euphoria, The Originals, How I Met Your Mother and SO MANY MORE!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Aubrey Hepburn, Evan Peters, Jensen Ackles, Keith Powers, Chris Pratt, Emma Watson

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

The joker!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching movies and tv series

What are your hidden talents?

I can fit my whole fist in my mouth! and i sing a little.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Dylan O'Brien. I remember watching teen wolf for the first time and going WOAH who is that beautiful piece of human specimen?!

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

The time i walked around all day in a big night dress that was apparently see through and i had no clue.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I broke up with my friend's girlfriend for him.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If not you, then who?

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I dream about it.

What do you feel about this interview?

Thank you sooo much for the opportunity and letting me answer all your fun and entertaining questions!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.