@myworld92

Pen Name: Veni

Username: myworld92

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is a part of my legal name. I wanted to have a pen name which won't reveal my complete identity and at the same time I don't want to be anonymous so came up with a name which fits both the criteria :P :P.

How many books have you published till date?

5 books

What are your future projects?

As of now, I want to complete my on going stories so don't have anything new on my mind for now.

What is writing to you?

It's a passion and blessing which can make us put our imagination into words. But sometimes though my mind bugs me with some ideas I would be either too lazy too occupied to pen them.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

A hidden passion I found out in 2014 and it still surprises me sometimes.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to work on romance and love after marriage kind of stories.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would take a challenge only if the genre inspires me to write. Currently, I can't take up any because of work commitments but will keep it in mind and try to work on it whenever I get enough time.

Then we would love for you to try giving us a Mafia Romance genre book soon

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

You get to experience the emotions of the characters though they aren't real which is a real charm of writing. Simple words can make you smile, laugh, angry and cry.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

lazyakabookworm is my all time favourite author as because of her writings I got to know my hidden talent.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

There are few readers with whom I frequently chat but is ImOrginal my close friend on wattpad

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I recently watched kaisi-yeh-yaariaan and really loved it.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

None specific, I just enjoy watching movies.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

None

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching movies and any TV shows.

What are your hidden talents?

One and Only - Writing

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Parth Samthaan

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Once all my project members gathered in the bay as couple of clients came from onsite. After team introductions, one of them(a lady client) started with a presentation which didn't complete even after half an hour. I suddenly fell unconscuios as I was on fast that day and also because of standing for half an hour. Everyone got worried and a medical help was called. Later,once I recovered my teammates thanked me as they were very bored with the meeting and because of me they got saved from it(facepalm). From that day onwards, whenever client visit happens in my project they remember this incident and request me teasingly to fake unconscuios if the meeting exceeds more time. It is one of the wonderful memories now but back then I used to feel embarass whenever anyone brings up this topic :P. Btw I got chocolates from that lady the next day :P :P.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

In my previous company, there was a team outing planned to a resort. We have to board the bus inside the office which will drop us at the resort. Me and my two friends were on the way to office in cab, suddenly one of my friend realized that she forgot her ID card. To enter into the premises we need to display the identity card to the security. The security who stands at some distance from gate ususally just glance at the company name on the card without even checking the person name and photo. As we were already late, I suggested my friend to show my pocket ID while I will show the actual Identity card as every employee will be given two cards from our company which will be fine for the entrance from the main gate. But to our bad luck, the security caught us and reported to the duty manager. We need to explain him that it was by mistake(which is not :P :P) and also had to write an apology letter, all because of my crazy idea. I still wonder how he caught us as he was standing few feet away from the cab and my friend was sitting in passenger seat while I sat in the back seat moreover the windows were also closed. That day I realized that the eyes of security are very sharp, they will notice everything though they doesn't seem like that.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just start writing whatever that comes to your mind,later whenever you get time you can re-read and edit it. You will definately get confidence once you read what you have penned, which will help you to move forward.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not at all :)

What do you feel about this interview?

Very nice, reminisced some old memories :)

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Thank you so much for asking this interview, it made me feel special :)

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Thanks again and All the best to you too :)