@Geekyqueeen

Pen Name: Glory T!na

Username: Geekyqueeen

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

**Glory is my legal first name, Tina is part of my other names as well. It is actually Augustina so I shortened it to T!na. Geekyqueeen was made after I realised my passion for reading and writing and I was called a geek. Then I wanted to be the best and I thought I could be the Queen of my books as I'm in charge of making decision and then three 'eee' in the queeen to stand out.

How many books have you published till date?

**I've published 9 books online so far, 5 of which are completed.

What are your future projects?

**I have two new books in mind, one belonging to the romance/thriller genre while the other paranormal/ mystery genre.

What is writing to you?

**Writing to me is life. It the way I get to express myself without even opening up my mouth and I would have been miserable without it. In my own little corner called imagination I can be a god and that's the best feeling ever.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

**Every since I was a child I always had a passion to write and then I'd use pen and paper and force my sister to read it and then I discovered that what I love doing can be put online and readers all over the world would read it and that stuck to me.

What genre books you like to work on?

**I don't have a specific genre I like to dive into different category and genre, from tragedy general fiction, action, I'm all in.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

**Sure! Writing is about challenging one mental capacity, so yes it would a challenge I'd gladly accept.

Then we would love to read a Paranormal Romedy from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

**I've mostly been into fictional writing and to me it's the thrill I get when writing a chapter, that's even before a reader leaves feedback.I push myself further because I want to write what I can read and not just stop half way in. There are good days in writing, there are bad days, but there are better days. So every time I write I feel fulfilled and when I don't, I feel like something is missing.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

**On wattpad Ninya Tippett and Rebecca Jade any day any time.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

@livelovewrite @sussan5 @Eliselagrange

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

**Not sure for series, but I read Rebecca Jade's The Replacement and I fell in love. Movies, it's got to be 2:22 (it's the name of the movie)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

**Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Melissa McCarthy

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

**Loki from Thor and Avengers

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

**Song writing, playing the piano, researching, cooking.

What are your hidden talents?

**I can sing?

Who is your first celebrity crush?

**Jensen Ackles

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

**Sang in front of my freshmen's student and I think I was horrible even though I was told I wasn't. I scolded myself for weeks

One craziest thing you have ever done?

**Went to sleep around 6:30Pm and work 3Am... I'm not really a risk taker lol.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

**It will not be easy, but if it is what you love doing, then don't stop and give it your best. The right readers will come.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

**Yes I have.

What do you feel about this interview?

**I feel it's a great opportunity and there are things I wrote that made me laugh so it been fun!!!

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.