@RaziaSultana

Pen Name: RaziaSultana

Username: RaziaSultana

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, my beloved husband chose the nickname "sultana" which means queen in arabic.

How many books have you published till date?

None. I unfortunately live in a small island called Mauritius with little prospect of help for publishing my books.

What are your future projects?

Publish all my books and look for a manager who can manage my writing platforms accounts/manage my fans and advertise my books.

What is writing to you?

Writing is my passion. It is the only thing which makes me escape this world for a little while and allows me to get lost in my fantasy.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I've always wanted to be an author. I've started writing my first book when I was 15 and knew that it was always going to be my first love.

What genre books you like to work on?

For the moment, I have written only romance books with the chicklit trend but I would like to venture in the thriller genre as well. Who knows? Maybe soon.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course. Writing is never a task. On the contrary, writing fulfills me.

Then we would love to read a Time Travel Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

With fiction, you are allowed to take your imagination to forbidden places, play with your emotions and not worry about your limits of reality. In my opinion, non-fictions would have to be more realistic based on facts rather than your creativity, however I must admit that non-fictions can be sometimes written for a better cause, like raising awareness against a social scourge or motivate the youngsters in a particular direction.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Diana Palmer/Lynn Graham/Robin Sharma

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

None. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to socialize on wattpad as I would like to.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Suits.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Hugh Jackman

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joker.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Cinema.

What are your hidden talents?

I am also learning to do make-up like a pro.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Tom cruise.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

That time I told my first crush about my feelings and it was unrequited...

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Craziness is my middle name. I have done plenty of crazy things over the years and there is not a particular one that comes to mind.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would like to encourage them to persevere. I have had plenty of fans on wattpad asking me to help them edit their books and I have done so in order to encourage them. I also find that they tend to give up easily because sometimes, the style or words does not come automatically.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No. never even thought about writing comics because I guess I find it quite challenging. It gives me goosebumps when I think of how Stan Lee's stories are still exploitable in contemporary times.

What do you feel about this interview?

Quite good actually. I've always wanted to be interviewed

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.